X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26 November

Good morning, Army

Hey hey, it's Friday! :goodjob:

And a short one for me to boot. I've been invited to a year-end lunch by one of our suppliers. Going to a vewwy vewwy nice restaurant.

Happy Friday, everyone
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 26 November

You too Tiggy.
    I am working 10-3 so not bad.
    Had a brill day yesterday working at a mental hospital giving hand massages to patients. Its amazing to see someone come up shaking and terrified but leave relaxed and with a smile...
    I also talked to a young girl who had been in there a month with drug n alc problems, story very much like my own. So pleased she has got help earlier tho.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

Good Morning Starty and Tips and to all who drop by later.

Sounds like you've got a great day ahead of you Mr. T. Hope you have a lovely lunch. We'll want details later...

Starty, I didn't realize hand massages could do so much to calm someone. Great idea...

Wishing you all a

As usual, I'm off for my morning walk. Will catch up with youz laterz.

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

Good morning stirly,starts,& mr tips.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

Hiya Mario.
          Just back from walking my dogger.
          What's on your list to do today? Will you be working? And how's yer weather. JC got a lot of snow yesterday and the day before. How are things on the Emerald Isle??

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

No work that seems to have slowed down completely, haven't worked in about 2 weeks,
            weather is freezing with a weather warning for the weekend,i think the uk protects us from the more extremes of the weather,

Daughters 21st is tonight really looking forward to that, you and mr sterly are more than welcome to drop in :-)

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

Morning folks, yes Tips its Friday :yay::yay::yay: which means I get to home home tonight.
              Starty is it their hands that are being massaged? I imagine it is the caring touch of another hooman bean that is so calming for those concerned.
              Stirly its cold by Irish standards, getting to -6 overnight I believe and some snow in places.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

Hi ktab

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

mario;1010875 wrote: No work that seems to have slowed down completely, haven't worked in about 2 weeks,
                  weather is freezing with a weather warning for the weekend,i think the uk protects us from the more extremes of the weather,

Daughters 21st is tonight really looking forward to that, you and mr sterly are more than welcome to drop in :-)Happy Birthday to Miss Mario.:bday1: I'll just go get the jet warmed up..

Too bad about you not working. Means you have less pennies to save up for a vacation...
                  KTAB;1010876 wrote:
                  Morning folks, yes Tips its Friday :yay::yay: which means I get to home home tonight.
                  Starty is it their hands that are being massaged? I imagine it is the caring touch of another hooman bean that is so calming for those concerned.
                  Stirly its cold by Irish standards, getting to -6 overnight I believe and some snow in places.
                  Morning KTAB. Wow, -6 is cold. The lowest we ever get her in our area is maybe -2 or -3. The mountain areas get much colder - can go down to 15 or 17 below. Seems funny that it gets so cold in Greece because even after all these years here, like most people, I still associate this country with sunshine and :beach:

You'll be happy tonight to be back home even if it is brass monkey weather.

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

Hiya Mario, hope the party goes well. It is so nice that you will remember every minute of it tomorrow, aint it. Makes me wonder how I every thought getting legless at parties was somehow 'normal'.

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

Wonder how one2many got on last night, between her chippers & her strippers i worry about her :-)

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

Good Morning..

I used to love sausages...not any more.
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

Cocktail sausages or frankfurters?

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

Frankfurters, big fat ones...I am still traumatised....a group of girls sitting beside us said I made their night because my face was priceless, ...
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 26 November

one2many;1010887 wrote: Frankfurters, big fat ones...I am still traumatised....a group of girls sitting beside us said I made their night because my face was priceless, ...
                              :H:H:H:H

Good Morning Oney-bint.

Comment

Working...
                              X