• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF BOOT CAMP DAY 15 (Naughty By Nature)

:H:H:H

Comment

Mishmash;1011495 wrote: Good evening Sarge...I've been AWOL as Private Beagle and I have been stuffing ouselves on Market-fresh mangoes and cherries (first of the season, Sarge) and Garlic Prawns/vegetables/salad.
      Hard to believe you are in your 50s also Sarge. I envisaged you as much younger in my mind's eye.
      beagle;1011504 wrote: i'm with mish sir, literally.
      you are in my mind's eye, this freakishly good lookin' fella in his 30's, whom i wouldn't mind for a toy boy given i have reasonable shoulders & & strong, clean clavicular line ( both sides).
      Gotta fitball today sir, & Lt Saffy is gonna give me some shit-hot exercises to get me even firmer sir. In fact you may well be able to crack walnuts between my arse cheeks sir.
      & you should cut yourself some slack sir, no disrespect intended.

Well most woman think I'm still very appealing. I am so happy you two beautiful ladies got together for a visit. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Oh that Saffy will rock your fitness world Beags. BTW, I just purchased a bag of walnuts. I'm waiting. John xoxoxo
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

beagle;1011504 wrote: i'm with mish sir, literally.
        you are in my mind's eye, this freakishly good lookin' fella in his 30's, whom i wouldn't mind for a toy boy given i have reasonable shoulders & & strong, clean clavicular line ( both sides).
        Gotta fitball today sir, & Lt Saffy is gonna give me some shit-hot exercises to get me even firmer sir. In fact you may well be able to crack walnuts between my arse cheeks sir.
        & you should cut yourself some slack sir, no disrespect intended.
        We discussed you and your fine qualities, Sarge, while bobbing around in the spa. I can vouch for Beagle's fine buttocks Sarge, though I am definitely straight, so I mean that in a highly complimentary way only. I'm a bit of a cougar Sarge (Beagle has seen the pictures to prove this) but I still consider you fair game...Sir.
        :h Mish :h
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
        Remaining a perpetual possibility
        Only in a world of speculation.
        What might have been and what has been
        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Working...