Just as I was climbing out of my shell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do'nt sink to far into that shell and do'nt forget your way back . who else is there brave enough to talk about my belly??? talk soon
    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

madmans;1011616 wrote: Do'nt sink to far into that shell and do'nt forget your way back . who else is there brave enough to talk about my belly??? talk soon
      :H:H:H

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Aw FB I also think I understand and hope that you do not leave. I really like what people are saying but particularly support what Saffy and Sheri said, I don't think a word comes out of them that I don't appreciate and take into serious consideration. It took me many months to find a place where I feel quite comfortable on a regular basis. As MB said we would be happy to have you as a regular poster if that works for you. Chin up girl.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

FB,
          I can't think of much else to say that everyone else hasn't said. That being said, I will miss your posts as well. In the short time i have been here, I have found you to be so insightful and honest about what you are going through, and I can relate to all of it, including what you are going through right now. I respect and admire your decision to step back if that is what you feel is best for you. (and then on a more selfish note, I hope to see you again soon)...and either way, I wish you the best and I will have you in my thoughts and prayers as you continue your AF journey on or off the boards :l
          "No matter what happens, be fearless!"
          Sam - AF since 12/11/10

Comment

Working...
          X