• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27/11/10

For 'Sleep fairy'
    Read 'My cat'
    They may be related.
    A healthy outdoor cat which had kittens..
    I've had to keep her in for a fortnight and she hates it.
    She had her first immunisation jab two weeks ago and will get her next one next week. (I know, I'm a bad dad. Should have had it done long ago) before she can be neutered.
    Anyway, whenever I sleep, she pats me on the nose - sometimes with the claws out if I'm not quick enough- and says...'C'mon big chap let me out'. and it's been non-stop for a month. I'm not joking. Every morning, I'm on the couch because my cat won't let me sleep in my bed....
    Next week she gets her 2nd jab and then the vet will arrange to have her neutered.
    She's my cat...but she'd tell you otherwise

Happy, Peaceful; Sober Saturday
    I love her.
    I can't wait until she's safe to let out and I can hear her patting on the window to let here in again.

I miss having a dog though....

Army Thread 27/11/10

Hiya Pop's,
    oh yes our cats are very special in our lives, they decide whether you are allowed to have the pleasure of their company and be the figure of their amusement...even allow you to tickle them and be stroked..but only when & where they want to....
    oh yes our cats are very special creatures...:H:H..I always have had cats and my last cat I had at the same time as my Taz..
    after Taz had her pups the cat suckled from her..!!!!!
    yes you read it right..!! but the cat wasn't a kitten..she just didn't want to miss out..!!!

Comment

Army Thread 27/11/10

This was on the TV's news last night..
      now this is what you call a "cat's house" :H:H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dqHGmARwWA[/video]]YouTube - Most Outrageous: The Cat's House

Comment

Army Thread 27/11/10

Good morning Army, Two threads this morning? Just posted on the other but happy to say "hello" over here too! Hi Popeye and Jan:hallo: What are you lads up to today? Popeye --I have a dog now but I miss having a cat. We used to have three plus the little pug dog. He loves cats. I'd come home from work and find him cozed up with the kitties like litter mates :H. expat xxx

Comment

Army Thread 27/11/10

Good morning Pops, Jan, Expat..... How do we decide which thread to use?

Jan - that clip gave me a headache, what an awful house! All the stuff!
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 27/11/10

I rarely get things right.
            Consider this thread CLOSED

Comment

Army Thread 27/11/10

Always good to hear from you Popeye. X posts happen-so you didn't get anything wrong. expat :l

Comment

Working...
              X