OMG - something very cool to share!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weekend of October 30th, shoppers at Macy's in Philadelphia (the old Wanamaker building) were surprised when over 600 choristers who were there mingling with regular shoppers suddenly burst into Handel's Hallelujah Chorus. It's very awesome.
    Accompanied by the Wanamaker Organ - the world's largest pipe organ - the singers burst into song at exactly noon.

http://www.creativeminorityreport.co...1/awesome-pop- up-hallelujah-chorus-at.html
    Coco

This is DEADLY!!!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

It wouldn't come up when I clicked on that so i googled Macy's Hallelujah and got about 4 different ones - tried two before I got one that played well but it was awesome!! thanks Co-Co. I love these Flash Culture ones by the Philly Opera!!

sun xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I'm goin to Walmart tonight. You think...maybe???
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1012855 wrote: I'm goin to Walmart tonight. You think...maybe???
          You bet - those four guys who usually sit outside asking for spare change will leap out of the cooking sherry aisle and burst into "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer."
          Coco

Comment

Coco-Nut;1012863 wrote: You bet - those four guys who usually sit outside asking for spare change will leap out of the cooking sherry aisle and burst into "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer."
            :H:H:H:H
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Coco-Nut;1012814 wrote: The weekend of October 30th, shoppers at Macy's in Philadelphia (the old Wanamaker building) were surprised when over 600 choristers who were there mingling with regular shoppers suddenly burst into Handel's Hallelujah Chorus. It's very awesome.
              Accompanied by the Wanamaker Organ - the world's largest pipe organ - the singers burst into song at exactly noon.

http://www.creativeminorityreport.co...1/awesome-pop- up-hallelujah-chorus-at.html
              I had some friends that participated. Awesome! :h
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
              X