AF BOOT CAMP DAY 17 (can't beetroot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

techie;1012958 wrote: Nurse Jones BEHAVE YOURSELF. However feel free to PM Sarge the answer!
    You really don't know the answer?
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Mishmash;1013079 wrote: You really don't know the answer?

Oh Sarge knows!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1013082 wrote: Oh Sarge knows!!!
        :H:H:H:H:H:H
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

Comment

Mishmash;1013078 wrote: Private Mish reporting for duty, Sarge. Maintaining a strict regime re diet, but still a bit of a wimp in the exercise department. It may be the Bac but I feel very tired. Increasing my dose on Thursday as I have an appointment with the eye doctor this afternoon and am taking James to Fresh Start on Wednesday afternoon to see Doctor George O'Neil.
          Oh, and thanks for the chat and lovely compliment, Sarge.

Oh you are so welcome Private. Sarge enjoyed it. However, Sarge hopes to hit the bunk and go REM quickly tonight. I think the Bac is the cause of your exercise issue, so Sarge will go easy on ya. I love what you're doing for James btw. NO GET A MOVE ON PRIVATE!!!

If you see or hear from Private Beags tell her to drop and give me 100 Missy style press-ups!!!

I was a bit stressed about hitting forty, but then I found a coffee mug that said: "I'd rather be forty than pregnant." That thought has kept me going for the last 16 years. Age really is a state of mind, though. Inside I don't feel any older than I did at twenty.

I picked up an interesting book last weekend. It's
          "The Green Pharmacy anti-aging prescriptions" by James A Duke, PH.D.
          Just because I'm not worried about getting older, I'm still going down fighting.

Sarge found the perfect solution for aging. I spray myself down with WD40. Only problem I have is keeping my pants up for the first several hours. Oh yeah, sometimes I throw a boot too! You're right though Mish aging really is a state of mind. My mind is in some state right now. Perhaps an ice cold yoo hoo or one of Cooky's garlic cookies may help. See you later soldier!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1013091 wrote: Sarge found the perfect solution for aging. I spray myself down with WD40. Only problem I have is keeping my pants up for the first several hours. Oh yeah, sometimes I throw a boot too! You're right though Mish aging really is a state of mind. My mind is in some state right now. Perhaps an ice cold yoo hoo or one of Cooky's garlic cookies may help. See you later soldier!!!

WD40...now why didn't I
            think of that? It stands to reason, really.
            Garlic cookies...er...yum!:H
            sigpic
            Never give up...
            GET UP!!!

Comment

... and what's wrong with Druids?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1013122 wrote: ... and what's wrong with Druids?
                nothing my lady!

Comment

beetroot makes you pee pink.... not sure i wanna be doing that... dont like the stuff anyway... perhaps the juice is better. im still busy decorating which is my exercise, and sleeping which is my relaxation. errrr not quite what sarge had in mind but hey ho its working for me
                  Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                  Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Incident report received from self re dinner rations, Sir.
                    I am still managing to eat ration kit for three soldiers Sir.

Will investigate natural appetite suppressants at bugle's call Sir.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

spuddleduck;1013279 wrote: beetroot makes you pee pink.... not sure i wanna be doing that... dont like the stuff anyway... perhaps the juice is better. im still busy decorating which is my exercise, and sleeping which is my relaxation. errrr not quite what sarge had in mind but hey ho its working for me

Dangit soldier our pee dosen't have to match our outfits. Now the beetroot pee could possibly get Sarge in trouble in the NCO club mens room. See this is where Sarge is thinkin for the troops. I add green dye to my juice. When I go, I GO ARMY!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1439747=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1013282 wrote: Incident report received from self re dinner rations, Sir.
                        I am still managing to eat ration kit for three soldiers Sir.

Will investigate natural appetite suppressants at bugle's call Sir.

Why hell Nurse Jones remember that time in Motel 6ex and remember what I said to ya. Stay the way ya are. I thought you were picture perfect. NOW DON"T GO GETTIN ALL AMORPHOUS ON ME. I'll have Cooky reduce the lard in yer meals.
                        Attached files [img]/converted_files/1439753=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X