Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 30th November

JackieClaire;1013637 wrote: Hi GG,
    I'm here on me tod most of the day and a conversation with Black Bess consists of....

Chew, biscuit, garden, where's the cat, where's Harry (the hated dog from up the road) and is that Daddy. So it gets a bit boring after a while
    :H:H:HFreddie well knows many of those words - kitty, Daddy, biscuit and "hear the doggie barking" which sets him off to barking as well.:H:H

So wotcha gonna buy at Tesco?
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I don't know if we're still going as a lot of the roads have just been shut and the traffics dreadful as peeps are re-routing all over the place.
      I wanted some of that beetroot juice they were on about.

:yay: done it, done it ten thousand posts
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ha!!! Finally....

NEW THREAD, NEW THREAD inkele: :dancin: :danthin:

Comment

Rightio I'm defo orff to Tesco,
          Want anything while I'm there?
          Bacinabit
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Pardon my ignorance.. but what's Tesco?

And Stirls, I wasn't calling YOU big bum... I meant the little, cheeky irish all-ready-for-christmas one...
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

sunshine_gg;1013660 wrote: Pardon my ignorance.. but what's Tesco?

And Stirls, I wasn't calling YOU big bum... I meant the little, cheeky irish all-ready-for-christmas one...
              Google Tesco.

I know you meant Oney-bint even tho' I have a big butt and she doesn't...:H:H:H

See you Jackie.

Comment

JackieClaire;1013644 wrote: I don't know if we're still going as a lot of the roads have just been shut and the traffics dreadful as peeps are re-routing all over the place.
                I wanted some of that beetroot juice they were on about.

:yay: done it, done it ten thousand posts
                Congrats JC!!!

Do tesco really do Beetroot Juice?????

:hello: everyone ........ xxx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

Betty, your avatar is just the best. That little Tigger guy is so.o.o... loveable. But what was so amazing to me is that he had been to visit so many members around the world and I was so lucky that he visited me. I mean, it was such an honour to be able to have him here.

Am off to walk the dogger. Bacinabit. "Mario talk" :H

Comment

stirly-girly;1013683 wrote: Betty, your avatar is just the best. That little Tigger guy is so.o.o... loveable. But what was so amazing to me is that he had been to visit so many members around the world and I was so lucky that he visited me. I mean, it was such an honour to be able to have him here.

Am off to walk the dogger. Bacinabit. "Mario talk" :H
                    Stirly I felt the same .... and he opened my eyes to the fact that I live in e beautiful part of the world!!!!
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Hello Army-Just posted on Pop's "Party" thread. It was a very difficult thing to do because it is something I would rather forget! But I know it is in my own best interest to NEVER forget that humiliating experience. Now, I'm going to calm down and read back to see what you have been up to today! Had a long work day but it was positive. Freezing here too! But we are warm and cosy inside:l. Feels good. I'm going to read back and then check in. Laters-expat xxx

Comment

My belly was getting filled up when it was being admired here , it used to be very handy for resting a beer on now cups of tea burns it just a tad
                        AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

madmans;1013701 wrote: My belly was getting filled up when it was being admired here , it used to be very handy for resting a beer on now cups of tea burns it just a tad
                          Dunno... looks like a slippery slope to me! :H
                          I need a nana nap.. biab!
                          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Well we didn't get to Tesco but went to Asda. No beetroot juice.

Weather update for the NE of England...................it's horrible and snowy and icy and we shouldn't have gone out cos it's scary and it would have served us right if we'd ended up in a drift and then we would have been on the news.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Madman ........... :l

GG, so great to see you in the Army!!! :l

JC JC JC ........... check in on facebook ..... you have been tagged in some baby piccies ......... I think its the twins!!!
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Ohhhh I have been on FB too, I am almost in tears....they are GORGEOUS!! I want one..
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X