Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

odd question BUT is anyone going to Disney Florida anytime soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.
    I was just wondering whether anyone was going to Disneyland Florida soon?
    I came back from there a few months and while there my little girl fell in love with some cushions that they sold there. I got her an Ariel one but has said she's been a good girl so santa will get her a Belle cushion... Problem is NO WHERE in the uk sells it and i can't find it anywhere online...
    Is it possible for anyone who's going to get me one, i'll pay before hand!
    Odd request i know but worth a shot! I told my hubby he needs to send me over there to get one but he said no ='( Shame really.

Is this it, Lil?

Amazon.com: DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST PRINCESS BELLE PILLOW THROW PILLOW TOSS PILLOW DECORATIVE PILLOW 17" Silky Soft Zippered Girls: Kitchen & Dining
    AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
    "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Oh No!!!! I just came back on saturday

Do they do them in the paris one???? or could one of our US friends get you one???

I think that this is a great idea, and if you persuade hubby to pay for you to go over then I think that I should go with you :H

Good Luck!!!
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Hon, have you tried all their sites?? Surely they have online stores you can visit. We do NOT want to disappoint a baby girl!!!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Michelle,
          Here is a website that you might want to try Disney Store | Official Site for Disney Merchandise

Good Luck!
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Just got back from Orlando for Thanksgiving and will be going back in two weeks. If you do not find one by then I maybe able to help.

Comment

I live in Disney Florida, but unfortunately no trips planned to the UK soon.

Comment

lil.michelle,

I think you should resort to emotional blackmail! Tell your husband, if he really loved you and your daughter, he would pay for you all to return (first class flights), stay their for two weeks and buy the cushion.
                CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Hi, i've looked EVERYWHERE. me and hubby have spent HOURS searching the internet and nothing =(

Comment

Working...
                  X