Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1017845 wrote: Very pleasant arvo spent here lying in the [rare] sun on my bed surrounded by dogs and cats.
    Wow Zen. You are a stunner girl, and lovely to see that virtuous glass of OJ sat there in front of you.

Saffy is a little darling Sapph. ANd I see we have another looker in our midst.

Yes beags as the rains fill up every available receptacle between here and Victoria, and as we know that's when frogs migrate between bodies of water. So I'm expecting Tawny on my doorstep any minute. No need to call. You all know how much I love the drop in.
    Can i come too?

No storm here as yet TF.

Ah Saph, Saffy is gorgeous. Who's the hot chick with her? I hope the surgery goes well. If there's any way i can be of assistance whilst you're in Melbourne, let me know ok?

Hiya Beag's, you corker!

Thank's for sharing your pic's Zen. You are beautiful inside and out, as we already know.

A maaarvellous evening to all. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

so long as you didn't mean you want to "cork 'er" - as in, put a sock innit !!!! as adverse to actually wanting to cork me...ummm, this is getting complicated. :H

yay for surgery prospects sapphy that's great - get in & get it done.

missy lovey - i sent you a pm - am i in the bad books :upset: for some reason? hope not!

tawny i too am intrigued by your house - the stained glass windows, the rendered walls, the timber is that a tree trunk in your house?!!!

i reckon if i were a lesbian, i'd go for Zenners. she is truly gorgeous.

Comment

Zenstyle;1017811 wrote: I'll probably regret this! LOL...

My Ma and I with some of the chooks... circa feck long time ago.

Gawd, I was a fat kid! And look at them slippers! Styling!

I remember those slippers...I had blue ones!!:H:H:H:H
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Awwhhh Saffy is a dote!!!

Tawny, I wanna see more of the house too, looks like an underground cave from the Lord of the Rings.....Fantastic!

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

hello one2 you sexy thang you.

Comment

Yo Oner's!

No Beag's, defo not corker as in sock in yer mouth. You sound in good spirit's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Yeah Beags you sound good, puts a spring in my step that does.xx

And Mr G, How the hell are ya.

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

i'm doing orright as they say in the rich places.
                  eating peanut butter off the spoon.
                  thinking about showering the day off my bod & getting into comfy pj's.
                  got a fellow vet coming tomoz to do my horses' teeth - he may stay the night & we can talk shop. harvest is nearly over. going to go to my special place which won't have internet but will see about rectifying that situation.
                  you both sound as lovely as ever, might i add, for words on a screen.....throbbism.

Comment

beagle;1017873 wrote: so long as you didn't mean you want to "cork 'er" - as in, put a sock innit !!!! as adverse to actually wanting to cork me...ummm, this is getting complicated. :H

yay for surgery prospects sapphy that's great - get in & get it done.

missy lovey - i sent you a pm - am i in the bad books :upset: for some reason? hope not!

tawny i too am intrigued by your house - the stained glass windows, the rendered walls, the timber is that a tree trunk in your house?!!!

i reckon if i were a lesbian, i'd go for Zenners. she is truly gorgeous.
                    :H:H:H:
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

All good here thanks Oney. Making lot's of new music again today. I don't dwell on the past, but, it has occured to me that if had my current work ethic/rate making my music for the last 20 years or so, my mind boggles. Alas, it's great to be doing it all again now, with a new vigour, and a new lease on life.

Yeeeaah!

How are you going my friend?

N.R.N.R.

Comment

Hi Saph!

Comment

I am doing fabulous G, I NEVER EVER imagined that a sober life would make me so happy.....I feel like I did in my 20's, pity I don't look that way tho! Dying to hear the new music!!

Saffy, you have one of the kindest, most serene faces i have ever seen...

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1017890 wrote: I am doing fabulous G, I NEVER EVER imagined that a sober life would make me so happy.....I feel like I did in my 20's, pity I don't look that way tho! Dying to hear the new music!!

Saffy, you have one of the kindest, most serene faces i have ever seen...
                            That pic was probably taken just after Tawny's last mushroom shipment arrived.

Ah Oner's, that's so great to hear you say that. You're hot too!
                            Bjesus. All the sheilas around these part's are bloody looker's!

Comment

LMAO Mr G. did ya do the mustache, hair face thingy?

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X