Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sort of exit strategies could work up there for you in such situation's Bridge? I understand folk's being relo's and all, so would be difficult.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

She is a defensive cow anyway Mr G.
      I'm going to have to call screen, esp when she's pissed, and quite frankly, I think I'm going to have to get real and distance myself from a few people.
      Whatever it takes, then that's what I'll have to do. It's really getting to be a bit much to be honest.
      Makes me even more determined to suceed.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Whatever it takes, IS what we have to do to take our lives back.

It was absolutely essential for me to avoid negative people, vibes, and/or conflict in the early AF week's/month's. My equilibrium, especially my emotional well being and balance was crucial, and a big contributor to me remaining off the turp's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Exactly right.
          Why the hell did I ever find these people interesting in the first place ?
          It's escaping me now.
          So how's yer day been Mr G ?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

The life and times of Hunter S. Thomson on now A.B.C. Johnny Depp doing some reading too.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1022504 wrote: Exactly right.
              Why the hell did I ever find these people interesting in the first place ?
              It's escaping me now.
              So how's yer day been Mr G ?
              Good day here thanks Bridge. Remember i said i'm working with a bloke who was detoxing from a serious grog problem a couple a month's ago? Well, either way, he's been off it for about 3 mths, and doing ok. He has other issues, but he was very positive today, and i sense a positive turning point now for him.....Christmas party with staff and punter's tomorrow, so that'll be fun. How's yer garden you Goddess you?

Comment

Guitarista;1022508 wrote: Good day here thanks Bridge. Remember i said i'm working with a bloke who was detoxing from a serious grog problem a couple a month's ago? Well, either way, he's been off it for about 3 mths, and doing ok. He has other issues, but he was very positive today, and i sense a positive turning point now for him.....Christmas party with staff and punter's tomorrow, so that'll be fun. How's yer garden you Goddess you?
                I do remember, and that's great news. I never get sick of hearing stories like that.
                Garden needs a good working bee. Hols coming up, so that should happen soon.
                Jeez my eyes are rolling back, better go orf to bed.

Slepp tight Mr G.
                See you on the morrow.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

L8tr Gorgeous. x

Comment

Baclofen

Does anyone know of any doctors in New Zealand, or even Australia who will prescribe, or at least support baclofen? I've been researching this as a possibility to suggest to my daughter who, at 36 and after two 'failed' rehabs is in despair & chronic alcoholism.

Comment

susiesmum;1022642 wrote: Does anyone know of any doctors in New Zealand, or even Australia who will prescribe, or at least support baclofen? I've been researching this as a possibility to suggest to my daughter who, at 36 and after two 'failed' rehabs is in despair & chronic alcoholism.
                      Susie'smum I hope you'll check in again soon.
                      One of our members here is from New Zealand and may be able to help.
                      There is also a clinic in Perth that another member is using, which sounds amazing called 'Fresh Start'.
                      For myself I ordered Baclofen over the internet, and adjusted the dose according to people's experience here. There is a lot of information on this site that I can direct you to with links if you like.

You can send me a personal message anytime of you like, and we can work through it.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Susie's mum, Bridget, and all to come,

Hello Susie's mum. I notice you posted this question in the 'meds' forum yesterday too, so i hope you can get a speedy response, and some idea's.

Morning Siren of the 7 sea's. You sure are up at frog's wind. A beautiful day here yesterday, but a bit of cloud and turbulence about this week i suspect. But of course, as we all know, just above those cloud's, are blue skies, ready to roll. Now, where the feck are they?!

Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Guitarista;1022753 wrote:

Morning Siren of the 7 sea's. You sure are up at frog's wind.
                          Yes the dog had an explosive attack of diarhoea at 5.30am.
                          On the rug.
                          Enjoy your breakfast everyone.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thank you very much. Topical really, as one of my punter's at work was hoping for the same thing last night....too much info? Okay. I'm orf for a run, then out there and at 'em!

Hope pooch is okay.

Comment

Byebyebridget...who's the member who is using Fresh Start please?

Comment

Her name is Mishmash, Susiesmum, I will try to get a link for you.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X