Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December.....

What about Peter Russell-Clarke?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1025751 wrote: What about Peter Russell-Clarke?
      PPFFFFFFTTTTT!

Anyway, past my hori time. Seizures. Don't throb any of you.

Comment

Sweet dream's everyone.

Just saw an ad on SBS for a Tassie devil fund. Bravo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Betty's back.

A a bit wounded. But nothing too bad. Vet in the morning.

Knew you would all want to know immediately:H:H

Think Wookie and SPCA George brought her back as they were all on hand to wake us up to give us the good news. They all 3 of them landed on the bed about 2:30am and we couldn't help waking up :H:H

Got to love them critters
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Fantastic news, Missy. I'm very happy for you :l
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Great news Missy. inkele: Thanks for letting us know...
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning Stirlly, Tip, and all to follow,

That's very cute Missy. Glad she's safe.
                Had a dream with Tawny in it last night. Nothing untoward mind, but there was clavicleage. See, get an image in yer head and it'll pop in on you when you least expect it. Had one of Bridge a while ago too, but that was of a very different nature. :blush:

Up and at 'em you yeller bellied cream puff's!

Comment

Miss Behaving;1025806 wrote: Betty's back.

Think Wookie and SPCA George brought her back as they were all on hand to wake us up to give us the good news. They all 3 of them landed on the bed about 2:30am and we couldn't help waking up :H:H

Jesus Betty. I should come down there and smack you. What, were you out there getting some?
                  Aunty Bridge doesn't like it when the undie critters are getting some and she's not.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1025755 wrote: PPFFFFFFTTTTT!

Anyway, past my hori time. Seizures. Don't throb any of you.
                    :H:H:H:H:H:h
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1026003 wrote: Jesus Betty. I should come down there and smack you. What, were you out there getting some?
                      Aunty Bridge doesn't like it when the undie critters are getting some and she's not.
                      :H:H:H:H:H:h
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Miss Behaving;1025806 wrote: Betty's back.

Thank goodness MIssy, now your mind can rest a bit easier:h

Comment

Guitarista;1025758 wrote: Sweet dream's everyone.

Just saw an ad on SBS for a Tassie devil fund. Bravo!
                          now all we have to do is get our wikileaks musketeer to ransack Gunns files to find the real cause of the facial tumours. Marouding bastards!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi everyone,

It is with much sadness that I have to tell you that Saffy went to sleep today at 2.30pm. She took her last breath in my arms under her favourite tree. I will miss her so much, she has been by my side almost every day for seven years and we shared an amazing bond. I am bereft and heartbroken and the pain I feel is enormous. Everybody that came into my home loved her. She has a huge fan club and even had a facebook page dedicated to her.

She was elevated to celebrity/diva status in our home not long after we rescued her from the lost dogs home. We willingly allowed/encouraged her to call the shots and she had us all running after her and calling the shots.

As I walk from room to room now I see her great big staffy smile in everyone of them and can hear the low guttural noises she made when "talking" to us. She had this thing when sitting on the couch with us. She would push herself up against the back of the couch and assume a bear posture with her paws up...hilarious.

I will bear this sadness with dignity and grace and will not dishonour her by drinking....she bloody hates alcohol and would let me have it when I drank. I will sleep in another room tonight as I cant bring myself to sleep in my bed because she shared that with me. I am so grateful to have had such a beautiful creature share her life with me.

Comment

I know that words don't mean much right now Sapphy, but I'm very sorry for your loss.

:l:l:l
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

O Saph I am so sorry for your loss, they become such a big part of our family,
                                sending you:l Lilly x

Comment

Working...
                                X