X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December.....

HA !
    BEAT YOUZ !
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Thank dog for that! Missy's been on, Saffy's been on, Aspy's been on ... I've been patiently waiting.

Happy Summer, Undies.

Comment

Morning.

Yep. Happy summer to everyone. Now, where is it? Though i reckon it'll hit like a brick here in Melbourne this year, as there's not been much chance for any hotter weather conditioning, being rainy and cooler like leading up.

Geez Bridge. Is this the first time you've started the thread? Feck, imagine if we had to start the thing everymorning like the Army.....well, i think we tried that and i think a bit of yer collective Strayan 'she'll be right' attitude meant that the thread sometimes kicked off at 2 in the afternoon! (insert crazy, riotous laugh)

I like your simple time honoured signature Aspy, 'reap what we sow'. i think that's true, and a thing i shall alway's try to keep in mind.

A marvellous day to all punter's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thank dog!!!!! I was just about to dive in and start the thread..saved by Bridgee yeeaahhhh. Havent been around much in the last few days on account of my dogger. She suddenly became paralysed in the back legs and cant walk at all . The vet says that she has herniated discs and that only time will tell is she will recover. If she needs surgery, I will take that option as I want to give her every chance possible!!! It is really hard seeing her like this. Only a few days ago she was very lively and didnt seem to have any problems at all. Fusk AND double fusk!!!! I cant leave her side as she gets very distressed. She means everything to me and I will do whatever it takes to get her well. SHe has been having acupuncture to help speed up the healing process. Thank buddha that I;m not drinking...what good would I be to her. Its times like this that you really realise the importance of a clear head..painful as it is...to face up to tough stuff in life. Anyhoo hope everyone has a fabulous day.
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Morning Saph,

Geez, herniated disc's? Poor thing. How beneficial do you reckon the acupuncture is for her? e.g. Easing the discomfort a little? How old is Saffy again? Sorry, too many question's. I'd go the surgery too if it was my old pooch, and hang the expense.

How are you, and how is your son back from o/s?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Good Morning Undies, just wanted to wish you all a great december .........

Saph ....... so sorry to hear about doggie :l
            sigpicXXX

Comment

HAPPY DECEMBER FRIENDS!!!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

and a coffee for Tawny .........

sigpicXXX

Comment

WHOOOHOOOO, it's here!!

"It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

So sorry to hear about the yogger Saffy, I really hope she will be ok!

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

G'day BB, and Techie!

Happy December to you two as well. Thankyou.

And you may or may not be interested, but i just saw an ad on tele for Bundy. Yep, Bundy beer. Ginger beer. Maybe they'll start to stock it more widespread in pub's at last. Only a couple of bar's sell it. There was another ginger beer i came across at a gig. It was Tasmanian i think, yep, Cascade? Came in yer boutique style, dark bottle, and i'm sure me mate's g/f thought i was back on the turp's as i swigged from it onstage, but i like that anonymous drink sort of look when i'm out, instead of a big cream puff glass with a straw they give ya when you ask for a ginger ale or a juice that screams out non-drinker. I know no-one gives a toss in a bar anyway, (except me) but a more discreet af drink is what i'm looking for. More at www.itreallyISallaboutme.com

Comment

Hi Oner's! :h

Comment

Yo Mr G, How the hell are ya? When are we getting more music?

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Yo Oney!

All's well here.
                            I'm creating and recording as we speak. There might be a tune or 2 ready before Christmas, but defo an album out i'm hoping early new year.

Right, i'm off into the day. The Movember mo's coming off. I had yer big Mervyn Hughes (google him Oney) handlebar style going on. I kinda like it, but.........

Comment

Guitarista;1013804 wrote: Yo Oney!

All's well here.
                              I'm creating and recording as we speak. There might be a tune or 2 ready before Christmas, but defo an album out i'm hoping early new year.

Right, i'm off into the day. The Movember mo's coming off. I had yer big Mervyn Hughes (google him Oney) handlebar style going on. I kinda like it, but.........
                              Feckin DEADLY!! AN album!!! I shall buy it!

And pics of hairless lip please..

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X