Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;1013808 wrote: Feckin DEADLY!! AN album!!! I shall buy it!

And pics of hairless lip please..
    Deadly! Ok.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy December one and all
      25 days till xmas, blody hell, where does the time go!!!! going out today to have a masage and reflexolgy, was a birthday gift i got, so off to use it today!!!!

Have a great day all!!!!

Comment

Saff, so sorry about your doggie, I do hope he will get through this, I know how you feel, I've got two little doggies,and they mean the world to me. I will put positive vibes your way Love Lilly:l

Comment

Lilly - that sounds lovely. Enjoy!

I've just spent a very pleasant hour trawling through last year's December thread and I'm stoked that we're still talking nonsense on a daily basis. Last year at around this time Bridge had just touched up her roots and apparently looked like Patty the Daytime Prostitute.....

Comment

tawnyfrog;1013820 wrote: Lilly - that sounds lovely. Enjoy!

I've just spent a very pleasant hour trawling through last year's December thread and I'm stoked that we're still talking nonsense on a daily basis. Last year at around this time Bridge had just touched up her roots and apparently looked like Patty the Daytime Prostitute.....
            Thanks tawn, will have to take the time to read through, last years december posts too, had to laugh about your post about Bridge[ no offence Bridge]

Comment

Happy December, you futuristic lot!

Saff... I'm so sorry to hear about your doggie. How old is she? Wishing her a speedy and best possible recovery.

Oh.. and...Mr. G... you cannot provide details as above and NOT share pictures! Hop to it!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I remember that....Jeez. Patty the Daytime Christmas Prostitute.

Yep I've started the thread before Mr G. Back in the 'Next Day' days I'd sometimes not been to bed at all

Sapph, I can't believe your poor puppy went down hill so FAST. And AGAIN thank God we're not drinking. You'd probably THINK you were there for her, but passed out drunk is not THERE for them it's just HOME.
                I've heard really good stories about accupuncture with animals. Fingers and toes crossed.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Saph - I'm really hoping that all will be ok with Saffy. We've had a good run with our pets - Missy's Betty was successfully turned into a tripod, Mad Moselle came home against all odds, Wong survived his battering - sending good undie vibes your way.

OK - I'm outa here. First day of summer and I'm bloody cold.

Comment

Guitarista;1013797 wrote: G'day BB, and Techie!

Happy December to you two as well. Thankyou.

And you may or may not be interested, but i just saw an ad on tele for Bundy. Yep, Bundy beer. Ginger beer. Maybe they'll start to stock it more widespread in pub's at last. Only a couple of bar's sell it. There was another ginger beer i came across at a gig. It was Tasmanian i think, yep, Cascade? Came in yer boutique style, dark bottle, and i'm sure me mate's g/f thought i was back on the turp's as i swigged from it onstage, but i like that anonymous drink sort of look when i'm out, instead of a big cream puff glass with a straw they give ya when you ask for a ginger ale or a juice that screams out non-drinker. I know no-one gives a toss in a bar anyway, (except me) but a more discreet af drink is what i'm looking for. More at www.itreallyISallaboutme.com
                    Hi G. You gave me a scare for a second, then realized that Ted Bundy was executed some years back. Seriously though, I've NEVER had ginger beer. Folks mention it often on various threads so I may give it a try. I think they sell it a Whole Foods near me. Have a GREAT day.
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I better press on.

Assignment to get finished today, and I have serious dumb dumb head a la Baclofen.

i di poot tha twee inna gwound gween parts poonting up.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Undies, and Happy Summer to you all. Another stinker here today and unfortunately I'm a little the worse for wear this morning. Just had one of those out of the blue urges and caved, so feeling pretty disgusted with myself. Saff, I hope you get the answers you need to help your wee dogger.
                        :h Mish :h
                        sigpic
                        Never give up...
                        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                        Remaining a perpetual possibility
                        Only in a world of speculation.
                        What might have been and what has been
                        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Guitarista;1013779 wrote: Morning Saph,

Geez, herniated disc's? Poor thing. How beneficial do you reckon the acupuncture is for her? e.g. Easing the discomfort a little? How old is Saffy again? Sorry, too many question's. I'd go the surgery too if it was my old pooch, and hang the expense.

How are you, and how is your son back from o/s?
                          G. Saffy is about 8 years old. Not 100% sure as I rescued her from the dogs home 7 years ago. She is on a mix of acupuncture, cortisone injections and pain killers.
                          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

techie;1013841 wrote: Hi G. You gave me a scare for a second, then realized that Ted Bundy was executed some years back. Seriously though, I've NEVER had ginger beer. Folks mention it often on various threads so I may give it a try. I think they sell it a Whole Foods near me. Have a GREAT day.
                            GInger beer tastes like cats piss!!!!:H:H:H
                            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sunshine_gg;1013827 wrote: Happy December, you futuristic lot!

Saff... I'm so sorry to hear about your doggie. How old is she? Wishing her a speedy and best possible recovery.

Oh.. and...Mr. G... you cannot provide details as above and NOT share pictures! Hop to it!
                              Thanks sunshine, she is about 8. Staffies can live up to 16 years, so I'm gonna give it 100% to get her well.

Comment

Hi Saph,

I do hope your dog recovers quickly. Tell her she has to come back, fighting fit, soon.

On another note, Ginger Beer is lovely....my mum used to make it and it was so strong it took your breath away. Must admit, though, the stuff these days is a bit namby pamby in comparision.

It is my imagination or are there far more soft drinks available now than there were a few years back. I stocked up the other day and the range available was huge....even in QLD. Or it is just because (a) it's Christmas or (b) I have only ever looked at drinks in a bottle shop and never looked in the soft drink aisle.
                                CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Working...
                                X