Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlotte's Web;1015496 wrote: Glad you said that, Missy. I have never heard of them and thought I was being a dork by not having a clue what you were all talking about!

Can some-one enlighten me?

Peeing down here, too. Not pleased as I have a list of outdoor stuff to do this weekend :upset:
    went onto Goggle to try to find some images but only got yuppie ones!!

Asparagus rolls = canned asparagus (has to be canned, fresh is the yuppie version) rolled up in white bread (no visible grains :H, and crusts off) spread with butter (definitely not margarine!!)
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1015462 wrote: Cheeses twice, young Saffa - I don't do vitriol on demand! I am an artist. I have to prepare ...
      But when you let rip, it comes across as second nature... :goodjob:

Miss Behaving;1015470 wrote: Tip - are asparagus rolls a southern hemipshere thing, or strictly NZ/Oz?
      Nope. You guys are on your own when it comes to asparagus rolls... Although the canned variety does still feature in certain people's pantry cupboards.

sapphire1;1015473 wrote:
      You too, also, as well, included in, have a great weekend you striped handsome buggar:h
      Flattery will get you everywhere :h:h:h
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1015496 wrote: Glad you said that, Missy. I have never heard of them and thought I was being a dork by not having a clue what you were all talking about!
        You're sometimes a bit dorky, but not because of asparagus rolls...

***add jokey, smiley thingy here***
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thanks, Missy. I googled it too and found the fresh asparagus with wholegrain bread. Not sure if either would do it for me.

tiptronic_ct;1015511 wrote: You're sometimes a bit dorky, but not because of asparagus rolls...

***add jokey, smiley thingy here***
          What a charming stripey thing you are, Tigs. Always so polite and encouraging.
          CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1015513 wrote: Thanks, Missy. I googled it too and found the fresh asparagus with wholegrain bread. Not sure if either would do it for me.
            This is my personal preference with decent dosage of hollandaise
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Well folks. I'm off out for tea tonight (Chinese) with the four boys and a couple of hangers on. Will check in tomoz. Behave yourselves while I'm gone. Got dragons to slay!! (wields very sharp double edged sword, dangerously around).
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Miss Behaving;1015517 wrote: This is my personal preference with decent dosage of hollandaise
                Yum yum yum
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1015519 wrote: Yum yum yum
                  Chinese AND asparagus - Triple Yum.

Should be going out this evening to watch the chrissy lights turned on in Brisbane. Keep everything crossed that the rain holds off.
                  CW

Comment

BTW - Sapph, are you a Pom? Irish? Just picking something up from some of the words you use....eejit, tea, etc
                    CW

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1015527 wrote: BTW - Sapph, are you a Pom? Irish? Just picking something up from some of the words you use....eejit, tea, etc
                      Or quite conceivably she hangs out on the Army Thread a tad too often

Does she use the words "poxfecking" and "wank" as well? If so, you can point the finger of blame right at our very own big-arsed fecking little leprechaun
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Had to share this with my undies friends

Sign gives pedestrians the middle finger - RT? News
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB - that's a hoot! I also really liked the snow photos. Hell, you guys must be frozen. I cannot imagine those sort of temperatures. Hope you can get home for the weekend.

I'm going to hit the sack and have an early one. The book beckons.

Nighters, all and sundies.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1015462 wrote: Cheeses twice, young Saffa - I don't do vitriol on demand! I am an artist. I have to prepare ...
                            What about an installation of vitriol ?
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Glad to see your Mum is getting top draw treatment Missy.
                              After all, we took a lot of time to find her the right place as I remember. That's why.

Could live without the asparagus rolls.
                              Could live with the above crossing sign (bedroom wall methinks)
                              Couldn't live without Mad Moselle (she's great thanks Sapphy)
                              Can't live without sleep any more today.

I'll be loitering tomorrow all, so check in.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

A quiet Friday night all round. Saw the lights in Bris, had dinner out, sung carols with the Salvo band. We have a friend's 7 year old here for the night and he has told me he is staying here for a century.
                                CW

Comment

Working...
                                X