Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-k4-L6GAjE[/video]]YouTube - What a fool believes - Doobie brothers (lyrics)

Sorry, gunna have to do this again........
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Did i tell youse about the time me and a mate went to a bar we used to play at regularly one night. On sunday's, it was 'Gay cabaret' night, with a lot of yer crossdresser's. It was a wild and wacky place at the best of times, and all sort's of character's and music were welcome, and not judged. There were a couple of blokes on the sunday frocked up, who on other night's at the same joint would play their songs as themselves, in a 'regular gig' type atmosphere. A couple of the crossdresser's said 'Hi G' , and of course i had to look twice, then replied, 'G'day Rob', to which in a firm voice came....'It's Roberta'. One crossdresser had a bra on, with yer fake boob's. My mate grabbed onto it, and the thing burst. 'Roberta' was very pissed off. Ah you had to laugh.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1016551 wrote: Piss off, ya little saffa. Go polish your pate.
        I'm sure this is our song, Froggy... As the refrain says: "Come on and let it show..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQQ6SfPZggw&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around (original clip)
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Guitarista;1016573 wrote: Did i tell youse about the time me and a mate went to a bar we used to play at regularly one night. On sunday's, it was 'Gay cabaret' night, with a lot of yer crossdresser's. It was a wild and wacky place at the best of times, and all sort's of character's and music were welcome, and not judged. There were a couple of blokes on the sunday frocked up, who on other night's at the same joint would play their songs as themselves, in a 'regular gig' type atmosphere. A couple of the crossdresser's said 'Hi G' , and of course i had to look twice, then replied, 'G'day Rob', to which in a firm voice came....'It's Roberta'. One crossdresser had a bra on, with yer fake boob's. My mate grabbed onto it, and the thing burst. 'Roberta' was very pissed off. Ah you had to laugh.
          Your life continues to intrigue me, mate :H
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

A fave song of mine actually Tip.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1016576 wrote: Your life continues to intrigue me, mate :H
              Oh, there's lot's more........:H

Comment

Guitarista;1016578 wrote: Oh, there's lot's more........:H
                Yes. I'm quite sure there is.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

... it's written in the wind ....

Saffa - You want me to WHAT? I don't think so. I have a reputation to uphold.

(Thanks - lovely clip BTW but don't say I said so)

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1016579 wrote: Yes. I'm quite sure there is.
                    Oi, and i bet you've got a few stories to tell!

Comment

Guitarista;1016582 wrote: Oi, and i bet you've got a few stories to tell!
                      Oh I have
                      But I must go to my rest.

Night - ski all.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Nighter's.

Comment

Guitarista;1016573 wrote: Did i tell youse about the time me and a mate went to a bar we used to play at regularly one night. On sunday's, it was 'Gay cabaret' night, with a lot of yer crossdresser's. It was a wild and wacky place at the best of times, and all sort's of character's and music were welcome, and not judged. There were a couple of blokes on the sunday frocked up, who on other night's at the same joint would play their songs as themselves, in a 'regular gig' type atmosphere. A couple of the crossdresser's said 'Hi G' , and of course i had to look twice, then replied, 'G'day Rob', to which in a firm voice came....'It's Roberta'. One crossdresser had a bra on, with yer fake boob's. My mate grabbed onto it, and the thing burst. 'Roberta' was very pissed off. Ah you had to laugh.
                          byebyebridgetjones;1016576 wrote:
                          Your life continues to intrigue me, mate :H
                          :H:H:H
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning undie pundies,

GET OUTTA BED DUDES...tHere are dragons to slay......cant do it on my own...
                            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1016997 wrote: Morning undie pundies,

GET OUTTA BED DUDES...tHere are dragons to slay......cant do it on my own...
                              I've got yer back.
                              You go first.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

You're too late, young Saff - they're already dead. I got 'em at 6.

Have a good one, one and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X