Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The humidity here is disgusting. I have just opened some windows and been smacked in the face by damp heat. The sky is just black...we need a huge great storm to clear this but I don't think we're going to get one.
    CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Morning all

UP early and have been knocking off things on my To Do list all morning. Mainly because its our work Xmas party this year ....... I am not particularly looking forward to it, but it is at a park which is right by the beach, so I have packed my togs, and as long as it isn't too choppy I'll take myself off for a long swim!

Tawny - looks to me like you are single-handedly saving the planet. Dont much like the thought of having to have a Place of Last Resort, but then again its good that you have thought through what to do.
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Before I got chooks, I was worried about how the cats would react.

Lesson: Don't fret about stuff that may never happen ...

Comment

Oh wow what a sweet picture!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Zenstyle;1017811 wrote: I'll probably regret this! LOL...

My Ma and I with some of the chooks... circa feck long time ago.

Gawd, I was a fat kid! And look at them slippers! Styling!
            Thanks Zen. There is nothing to regret. That is such a cute pic!!!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Zenstyle;1017816 wrote: Here ya go Sarge... Will leave it up till the morn... The younger one's me ha ha.

My mum was a "looker"... I was meant to live by that standard but I said eff it. Sweat pants all the way for me! (That was a wedding.)
              Two beauties wow. Thanks for sharing Zenny. You're gorgeous!!!

Comment

Zennie you are truly beautiful! wow! you look fantastic!
                your Mum looks lovely too - you share the same smile! SOOOO glad i got to see this pic darl.....stunning creature.

hello all underoonies.
                the weekend has passed & i've been riding again, walking the doggies, creatively feeding myself the hypoglyc stuff, & have been feeling a bit happier in the head department.
                gosh bridgee are you underwater yet over there? can froggie send you some flippers?
                today i will work out this fuskin camera shit & get some photos up of sluggers : just starting to open their eyes!

sapphy, how's your lovely dog doing? when's the spinal surgery booked? with the skill of the surgeons' she'll do great i reckon, but rehab will be long. stay positive. re your ex : i think we're all ageing gracefully & when i can accept that i'll let you know.....

missy : how are you doing?
                g-bloke,reg,tawny,cw, all you punters....
                hellooo to techie & the stunning zenners also.
                will write more when i write more.

Comment

Holy-snappin'doggy-dooos .... Reggie and MrG - if you haven't already got it, there's a ripper storm happening here. It's busketing down! Be prepared and order pizza.

Comment

TF - the more I see of your house the more interested I am!! Is it an eco-house and what is it made of? And lovely to see chooks wandering in to cat territory and happy to share :H
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Arvo undies,

thought I would introduce you to my baby dog Saffy. Looks almost certain that she will be having surgery in the next few days. At the moment she is only happy when she is on my lap cuddled up. Be back later
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

techie;1017818 wrote: Two beauties wow. Thanks for sharing Zenny. You're gorgeous!!!
                        Wow what a magnificent duo!!!!! YOu fellas are just beautiful. xx
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1017839 wrote:

thought I would introduce you to my baby dog Saffy.
                          What a lovely girl!!! How will you travel her on the ferry?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1017841 wrote: What a lovely girl!!! How will you travel her on the ferry?
                            I think by plane at this stage....looking into the options right now.....as quick as possible as she has a cage phobia

Comment

tawnyfrog;1017798 wrote: Before I got chooks, I was worried about how the cats would react.

Lesson: Don't fret about stuff that may never happen ...

I bloody love your house TF....chookies rock

Comment

Very pleasant arvo spent here lying in the [rare] sun on my bed surrounded by dogs and cats.
                                Wow Zen. You are a stunner girl, and lovely to see that virtuous glass of OJ sat there in front of you.

Saffy is a little darling Sapph. ANd I see we have another looker in our midst.

Yes beags as the rains fill up every available receptacle between here and Victoria, and as we know that's when frogs migrate between bodies of water. So I'm expecting Tawny on my doorstep any minute. No need to call. You all know how much I love the drop in.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X