Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December.....

Pics on FB PLEASE!!!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1017896 wrote: Pics on FB PLEASE!!!
      Ah BJesus.........I actually want to take a couple of new ones real soon, so i hope you can hold out till then....:H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1017871 wrote: Can i come too?

Not how it works mate.

I'm going to need you to drop in unannounced

Preferably when I'm having a fat day, my house is a brothel, and my roots need doing.

I would normally insist that you chose a hangover day as well, but that does not, nor is it going to, happen again.
        Got it now ?
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

beagle;1017873 wrote: i reckon if i were a lesbian, i'd go for Zenners. she is truly gorgeous.
          Yeah you're right Beags. If I was a bloke, I'd 'do' her.
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1017899 wrote: Not how it works mate.

I'm going to need you to drop in unannounced

Preferably when I'm having a fat day, my house is a brothel, and my roots need doing.

I would normally insist that you chose a hangover day as well, but that does not, nor is it going to, happen again.
            Got it now ?
            Errr, yes dear.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

What you up to there tonight Bridget? Noice dinner?

Comment

Well, I'd 'do' her mum.

Comment

Guitarista;1017905 wrote: What you up to there tonight Bridget? Noice dinner?
                  Watched Glee. Housemate cooked bol.
                  Wrestled with dog on bed. Researched Kinect for boy for Xmas (and me as it has fitness functions)
                  Youz ?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just music making here. One dimensional fare. Spag marinara without beetroot or asparagus.

Comment

Guitarista;1017915 wrote: Just music making here. One dimensional fare. Spag marinara without beetroot or asparagus.
                      You're prolific at the moment aren't ya ?
                      Good to see.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1017889 wrote: Hi Saph!
                        Hi Geestar,

Thanks for the offer of help in Melbourne, I will let you know if there is anything that you can do. Beags you are sounding very chirpy...good stuff!! Bridge, Oney, Missy, TF and anyone else.......you are sounding on top of the world....warms the cockles of my heart (btw TF what the fusk does that mean even)
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Zenstyle;1017819 wrote: Thanks Techie. ) It's all about what's within though, ya know? I lay claim to being a decent person and a bloody good friend. ) Oh, yeah, and I swear a lot!

Acccchhhhhh.... swearing.... it should be part of the vocabulary....
                          Yep[ Zenners, I am rather fond of the colourful language meself......releives a lot of pressure
                          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Zenstyle;1017820 wrote: p.s. And the drinking thing. For any lurkers.... drinking can rob you of a LOT! Happy little face in that pic... well, you can drink that away REAL fast!

I concur Zenners...happy face transformed into sheer hideous misery in no time flat...Fusk the grog I say

Comment

Well, young Saffy - here ya go -

One of the meanings of "cockle" is the chamber of a kiln: in reference to the heart, it refers to the chambers, of which there are four (two atria and two ventricles). The heart has always been associated with emotions, especially love, excitement and fear, probably because when we feel a strong emotion we feel our heart thumping and beating faster. So when something "warms the cockles of our heart", it is a reference to something pleasant that makes our heart beat faster and makes us feel good. It is probably also the origin of the saying that something gives us that "warm and fuzzy feeling".

Warm and fuzzy is good. Indiscriminate, flagrant and promiscuous throbbage is not.

Comment

Guitarista;1017891 wrote: That pic was probably taken just after Tawny's last mushroom shipment arrived.

Ah Oner's, that's so great to hear you say that. You're hot too!
                                Bjesus. All the sheilas around these part's are bloody looker's!
                                Yep Geester those shrooms were the bomb....

Comment

Working...
                                X