Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December.....

tawnyfrog;1018972 wrote: Morning Missy & Sapph,

Missy - I also thought you were on Antabuse. Talk to us when you can.

Sapph - ready for Hobart trip tomorrow?
    Morning TF,

All systems go for Hobart. We leave at 6am. The Dr. sounds so kind and gentle, one of those types that you just KNOW will do everything possible for your loved ones
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

TF is you house REALLY made of straw?????
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Norning Bridge,

My word undies girls are early birds

Comment

Morning Missy, Saph, and all punter's,

Drizzly here again. Geez, it's from one extreme to the other, this weather. Drought for 11/12 years down here, now recently we see flooding and lot's of rain. I wonder if there is any balance, or where it is?

Well, lot's of music making last night. Laid down some keyboard's man. I use an old cheap Casio kybd. that connects to my music P.C. via a MIDI cable, which in turn connects to my array of classy and interesting software sounds, which end up sounding a million buck's. (Not my playing, but the sound) Found a very noice haunting orchestral effect, which seems to suit the latest tune grouse. Choice bro.

Having a work team lunch/planning day this arvo. Should be amusing.

Have a beaut day everyone, think positive, and just do your best.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Tawny and Bridge. (insert promiscuous, but well aimed throberama)

edit...yep, Missy's got an i-phone, so she should be able to be in touch, or read at least.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

sapphire1;1018977 wrote: Norning Bridge,

My word undies girls are early birds
              Norning Sapph :H
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1018981 wrote: Norning Sapph :H
                yeah well I am up Bridge, not quite compus mentus yet though:H

Comment

Norning Bridge.

Yep Sapph - straw.

Comment

Guitarista;1018979 wrote: Morning Tawny and Bridge. (insert promiscuous, but well aimed throberama)

edit...yep, Missy's got an i-phone, so she should be able to be in touch, or read at least.
                    Morning G boy.
                    Yes an 'i phone' that's it ......bloody hell you just get used to one frigging name of thingo and they bring out another bloody thingo how's a girl s'posed to keep up with this shite yet alone use them or even afford them......
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Mr. G>

You got any more stuff on you tube yet? And when can I buy you album? Love keyboard. Enjoy your work lunch. Stay nice xx

Comment

tawnyfrog;1018985 wrote: Norning Bridge.

Yep Sapph - straw.
                        Straw and what else? Yeah I know ignoramus alert..but heh you gotta ask questions when ya dont know stuff

Comment

I hope the vet is hot as hell Sapph pssst......and I hope you end up together happily ever after curing animals like a power couple and you could do the physio afterwards.
                          Oh and I hope he cures Saffy too. But of course he will. He's hot.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1018986 wrote: Morning G boy.
                            Yes an 'i phone' that's it ......bloody hell you just get used to one frigging name of thingo and they bring out another bloody thingo how's a girl s'posed to keep up with this shite yet alone use them or even afford them......
                            Almost got a good wel paying job at the Telstra shop till they found out I was still using two tin cans connected with a bit of string as my phone:H

Comment

sapphire1;1018990 wrote: Straw and what else? Yeah I know ignoramus alert..but heh you gotta ask questions when ya dont know stuff
                              Cured vegemite.

Comment

Guitarista;1018979 wrote: Morning Tawny and Bridge. (insert promiscuous, but well aimed throberama)

who's promiscuous....and can I join this new club?

Comment

Working...
                                X