Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1019655 wrote: I liked your thread last night.
    Tell me, what time is it there now ?
    Thankyou, thank you so much. Perhap's the pretty lady would like to put a deposit on my new C.D. and could i interest her in the extensive back catalogue of demo tapes too?

It's 6.53

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Oh I want the whole boxed set please, and the T shirt.
      Just trying to establish that we're still on the same time since our daylight savings.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning - can ya answer me questions?

Geesh. 6.55am

Comment

tawnyfrog;1019662 wrote: Morning - can ya answer me questions?

Geesh. 6.55am
          You mean KTAB though, right?
          And why does he always send the Tigger stuff to you ?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1019663 wrote: You mean KTAB though, right?
            And why does he always send the Tigger stuff to you ?
            Yep - I reckon that would be so coooool!

'Cause he doesn't do Photobucket.

Comment

Morning Tf.

Bridge, there's lot's more Tigger related stuff on KTAB's Facebook page.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I'm not kidding, I could not sleep after that stoush at the restaurant last night.
                You just see every little nuance when you're sober and they're all pissed.
                And it was all too obvious how easily it might have gotten out of control. People misunderstanding things expressed etc.
                I was so glad I could just drive em all home and be done with.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1019667 wrote: Morning Tf.

Bridge, there's lot's more Tigger related stuff on KTAB's Facebook page.
                  Am I allowed to look ?

Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ooroo. Have a great day folk's.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1019671 wrote: Am I allowed to look ?

No. I was the last person he accepted as a Friend. I am friend #1,342.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1019670 wrote: I'm not kidding, I could not sleep after that stoush at the restaurant last night.
                        You just see every little nuance when you're sober and they're all pissed.
                        And it was all too obvious how easily it might have gotten out of control. People misunderstanding things expressed etc.
                        I was so glad I could just drive em all home and be done with.
                        I suppose the grog can escalate underlying issues that are already present of course, but it's just bulldust, and a waste of time and energy isn't it? I don't tolerate negativity when i see it. Well, sometimes you have to deal with it, but i don't have a lot of patience for the moaner.
                        Well done not being a part of the circus Bridge. I tell folk who ask if i had a few drinks on the w/kend etc.....'that circus has left town'.......

Comment

Actually, I've just decided I'm 'not playing' this Christmas.

Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hi all,
                            Thanks for the welcome posts.
                            I have swapped over from being a moderator to have a go at abstinence. I probably should not kid myself that I can really do the moderation thing. Two drinks in a session is not even a drink for me, more like a warm up for the main event.
                            Another huge motivation is that my 29 year old son who lives in Brisbane also has this same "challenge", but he has ti far worse than me. He started much earlier in life than I did and hits it way harder than I ever did.
                            Now he is having to go to court in January 2011 for something he did (or at least has been accused of) while under the influence and could see jail time. I am going to need all my wits about me if I am going to be of any assistance to him on that deal.
                            Cheers for now.
                            Kevin
                            Moderating since 1st December 2010

"There is no such thing as failure, only feedback"

Comment

Good morning everyone,
                              Obviously I'm the late riser among you all, but I have been a good girl and did my morning uphill slog after Mr Rags drove me down the road to let me out so I could walk back up it.

Mr G, 'morning. I'm fine with the rain here... the plants are suffering a bit and I've got mildew in the house and on shoes etc. but fine.
                              Will MWO members get a members special discount when they buy your cd?

Hey Bridge! Good to know that weeds can get back at Africe from which comes bloody bitou bush. Ron had to restrain me frequently from attacking their native flora with a machete andshouting "Glyphosate, where's the bloody glyphosate".. Yep lantana is from S America. Which is where we're going next year or year after.
                              Christmas. I'm keeping it fairly low key. Not buying into going to Mr Rags' family lunch. Not a pleasant experience for me, so best avoided. I'm having a couple of friends over for lunch and they will drink lots of alcohol and I will stay sober. YAY!!

Hey Kev!!! I thought you might have been Mr. Foreign Affairs... King of good taste ties and immaculate shirts. Welcome. I am Raggsy.

Facebook. I am somehow pleased to say I am not involved with facebook.Too hard, too technical, too impersonal? I have about a dozen friends. Plus my MWO buddies. That's enough to keep me busy!.

Comment

Good Morning All,

Hello Kev, Sorry didn't welcome you yesterday.

Nothing much to report today. 8.40 am and still barely awake...
                                CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Working...
                                X