Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December.....

Arvo all,

The froghouse looks like the furniture section at St. Vinnies, with all furniture stacked and piled into a corner. I've lifted the tarkett and rolled it up and now will just have to wait until the concrete slab dries out. This unprecedented weather has really unveiled some major garden design flaws. Nothing insurmountable and in the greater scheme of things, nothing to whinge about. So I got a bit damp. Twice. In fifteen years. Pffft. That's nothin'.

Thinking of Sapphy and Saffy in Hobart and hoping all is going well.

Oh and Rags -re Facebook - Like KTAB, I'm another FB boycotter and we were just making a joke. Some folks love it and that's fine with me.

Hope everyone's having a productive day.

Comment

Hey Youz all.

Check this out. I just signed up
      Get Healthy through physical activity, exercise and healthy eating

4:08
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1019812 wrote: Hey Youz all.

Check this out. I just signed up
        Get Healthy through physical activity, exercise and healthy eating

4:08
        looks good, bridge, had a look was going to join too, but dont live in any of the places it states, bugger!!!!

3.30 pm

Comment

A bit zorsted after another (almost) full day of interviews. Now we just have to write them up!!

A good day in other respects though - up early for a run, and no alcohol.

How long will your house take to dry out Tawny??
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Lillypond059;1019821 wrote: looks good, bridge, had a look was going to join too, but dont live in any of the places it states, bugger!!!!

3.30 pm
            Hey Lilly.
            Any news about your calcium (If you want to share of course)

5:07
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Miss Behaving;1019822 wrote: A bit zorsted after another (almost) full day of interviews. Now we just have to write them up!!
              Get your watch to do it.

Or your i- majiggy.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1019825 wrote: Get your watch to do it.

Or your i- majiggy.
                I wish! Actually I've just ben playing with my i-majiggy. Managed to get it to play Dawn French interview from UK on the i-majiggy, the speaker upstairs and the speakers downstairs at the same time. :H:H Mr B is starting to think he has created a monster (I had just bought my first computer when I met him)
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh dear is there yet more electronic stuff out there I don't know about but probably should? Wotsa majiggy?

Oooh is Kristina at last spending our tax dollars on something useful? I might sign up.

Comment

Just remembered why I don't watch the news much any more.
                    People who shoot koalas out of trees and steal paramedic's handbags while they're busy attending an accident scene.
                    Jesus Christ
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

arvernoon gruffnuts.
                      tawny hope you're surviving the big wet - so ironic isn't it. sounds like it'll be a horrible Xmas for so many people.....
                      heya bridgee any luck getting the slug vid on here at all?

hope saffy's op went well saph & let us know how she gets on.
                      currently feeling fairly energetic considering i'm normally a sloth at this time (4pm) - might be the protein perhaps?

bridge,i'll go have a gander at that link now...

Comment

Just remembered why I don't watch the news much any more.
                        People who shoot koalas out of trees and steal paramedic's handbags while they're busy attending an accident scene.
                        Jesus Christ

WTF!!! Am off to watch the ABC news right now. See Yas.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1019837 wrote:
                          Sure glad I didn't see that down here tonight. Homicidal thoughts.

Hi Lilly!
                          Missy - prolly about a week to completely dry out.

Going to spend the evening looking at Kiva entrepreneurs. I have a spare $100 and love, love love this initiative. Any Undies not aware of it here's the link: Kiva - Loans that change lives Surely we've all got a spare $25??

Comment

Koala was weeks ago, but I've still got the shits about it.
                            Ambo incident today in Sydney.

Anyway RAKE is on ABC now.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good evening all.

Does anyone know when Sapph is coming home? Does she have to stay in Hobart for the night? Every now and then I realise just how far some people travel for medical attention (for pets or people) in Australia. I was in Brisbane CBD yesterday for a yearly medical appointment for my son. The doctor said that some families, with new babies who have been diagnosed, travel from as far as Rockhampton for appointments. We've always been lucky that we've been on the outskirts of London or Brissy so everything is nearby.

Mr G - I was stalking you on u-tube this morning. I LOVE those tracks! The guitar, the lyrics, the voice - excellent. Do you think your music has improved since quitting the grog. Excuse me if that is a stupid question.
                              CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Nighters all.

Comment

Working...
                                X