X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December.....

See you in 35.

Evening all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1019909 wrote: Good evening all.

Does anyone know when Sapph is coming home? Does she have to stay in Hobart for the night? Every now and then I realise just how far some people travel for medical attention (for pets or people) in Australia. I was in Brisbane CBD yesterday for a yearly medical appointment for my son. The doctor said that some families, with new babies who have been diagnosed, travel from as far as Rockhampton for appointments. We've always been lucky that we've been on the outskirts of London or Brissy so everything is nearby.

Mr G - I was stalking you on u-tube this morning. I LOVE those tracks! The guitar, the lyrics, the voice - excellent. Do you think your music has improved since quitting the grog. Excuse me if that is a stupid question.
      Thank you CW. There are no stupid question's, just stupid answer's. Music's improved a bit to be sure since being orf the turp's, but what's really changed, is my application to it. I now actually complete song's/musical projects and see them through, for better or for worse.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Rag's, there will be a very special price for you, of course.

Comment

Sapph.

Check in when you can and let us know how little Saffy went....and the vet.....
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reported.
            Piss off Josef.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Joe!

Now, where have you been young fella?! I see you're not here just for your drinking problem. I can't fault your timing, and ad placement. How did you know we have shower night tomorrow? Amazing. Hope to see you tomorrow, and take care ok? Regard's to Ron01, and tell him to get his arse here soon.

Oh Joe, what time do you make it?

Comment

Steam showers and hammocks.
                Now there's yer obvious companion sale.
                Where's Reg when you need 'im ?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yep. Would you just set up the hammock in the steam shower?

Comment

What the fook is a steam shower anyway?!

Comment

....and put some panels round it mate.
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1019951 wrote: What the fook is a steam shower anyway?!
                        I dunno. Ask Josef.
                        Mayhap one can perform one's ablutions and prepare one's vegetables in one easy application ?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1019953 wrote: I dunno. Ask Josef.
                          Mayhap one can perform one's ablutions and prepare one's vegetables in one easy application ?
                          Now you're talkin'! My kind of shower. I bet that was Ron's idea originally.

Ok, i am tired, and talking more rubbish than usual.

Comment

How was your day Jonesy, and how are you?

Comment

Who was our man with the rugs ?

Because as we know one needs an area rug to go with ones steam shower.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1019958 wrote: How was your day Jonesy, and how are you?
                                My day was excellent and highly productive.
                                Then I made the mistake of coming home and watching the news, and got myself into a right hissy fit.

Last day tomorrow Mr G ? Is this your 3 week or your 4 day week ?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X