Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1019960 wrote: My day was excellent and highly productive.
    Then I made the mistake of coming home and watching the news, and got myself into a right hissy fit.

Last day tomorrow Mr G ? Is this your 3 week or your 4 day week ?
    Tomorrow orf, then work sat and sun, then mon. orf, then next w/kend is a 4 dayer orf. I can't complain, but getting rid of the every 2nd w/kend work is the next move, prob later next year.....when i can afford to. Quite possible, then i'll be down to a 3 day working week.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

3 days is perfect for me too, mate.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Storm passing overhead. Hailing and heavy rain. Ah, the weather the weather, as they say at the tram stop.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1019964 wrote: 3 days is perfect for me too, mate.
          We could hook up for a game of draught's, or croquet perhap's? Barefoot bowling is all the rage here now, on a nice grassy green.

Comment

Guitarista;1019967 wrote: We could hook up for a game of draught's, or croquet perhap's? Barefoot bowling is all the rage here now, on a nice grassy green.
            OR we could all have a jam.
            I managed to borrow a guitar for the boy, and he has taken to it like flies to a dunny.
            He SLEEPS with it.

I think we might take lessons together.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1019970 wrote: OR we could all have a jam.
              I managed to borrow a guitar for the boy, and he has taken to it like flies to a dunny.
              He SLEEPS with it.

I think we might take lessons together.
              Ah, cool!

I remember you mentioning guitar a while ago, and now he has one. If you can get lessons, or a kickstart, that's great. I am chuffed to hear the young man sleeps with it. I used to, still on occassion.

Comment

Guitarista;1019972 wrote: I am chuffed to hear the young man sleeps with it. I used to, still on occassion.
                Yep I had a feeling.:H
                I'm off mate, my eyes are crossing.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Me too. G'night beautiful, beeauwwwdiful woman.

Comment

Guitarista;1019975 wrote: Me too. G'night beautiful, beeauwwwdiful woman.
                    Sleep tight gorgeous blokey bloke.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1019906 wrote: Sure glad I didn't see that down here tonight. Homicidal thoughts.

Hi Lilly!
                      Missy - prolly about a week to completely dry out.

Going to spend the evening looking at Kiva entrepreneurs. I have a spare $100 and love, love love this initiative. Any Undies not aware of it here's the link: Kiva - Loans that change lives Surely we've all got a spare $25??
                      Thanks for sharing the Kive link Froglet. I made a few loans. Hopefully I have given someone's spark a bit of kindling. I will also spread the word to some of my contacts with much deeper pockets than I. *** W&FF *** & a big :h
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1020131 wrote: Thanks for sharing the Kive link Froglet. I made a few loans. Hopefully I have given someone's spark a bit of kindling. I will also spread the word to some of my contacts with much deeper pockets than I. *** W&FF *** & a big :h
                        Get. Orf. Her. Now!!!
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1020161 wrote: Get. Orf. Her. Now!!!
                          out of your cage? feeding time???
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1020170 wrote: out of your cage? feeding time???
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Ah ....love when our mates keep the thread warm overnight.
                              Going to look into Kiva myself today.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks, Techie.

Thanks, Tips.

Morning, Bridge.

Comment

Working...
                                X