Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December.....

So sorry to hear Saffy. Know that you did your best and loved her well. xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Thinking of you now, Sapphy.

Comment

Me too Sapphy xx
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Saph, thinking of you too:l

Comment

GREAT NEWS............Saffy has been given a reprieve!!!!!!!!!! My family vet and a team of three others have had their heads together today and DO NOT AGREE WITH THE ORTHO VET!!!!!!!!! I have been in discussions with them today and they want her to have further tests..M.R.I. and maybe CAT scan. I will go with their judgement as I want to be 100% convinced of the diagnosis. So today she is comfortable and happily eating, drinking and licking the faces of visitors who have been in to see her in droves. She will have the tests done on Monday afternoon and we will know for sure about where we go from there. Thankyou so much for all of your well wishes, Tawny for the candles.....Saffy thanks you too. I find you guys the most compassionate, beautiful supportive people in the whole world and I am so proud to be your friend. Love yas to the moon and back Saffxxx
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Saph, great news, cant begin to tell you how pleased I was to read your post,I really wish, Saffy well,I know how you feel, as I would do anything for my 2 little doggies too.
              Love to you and Saffy Lillyx:l

Comment

OMG!!!! Sapphy thats truly wonderful news! Its not even 5am here and you have put a huge smile on my face!!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Well, I'll be buggered! First Betty, then Mad Moselle and now Saffy?

Them's sure powerful Undie and International Guests vibes at work.

*** add running round the room squealing with delight thingy here ***

Comment

sapphire1;1020383 wrote: GREAT NEWS............Saffy has been given a reprieve!!!!!!!!!! My family vet and a team of three others have had their heads together today and DO NOT AGREE WITH THE ORTHO VET!!!!!!!!! I have been in discussions with them today and they want her to have further tests..M.R.I. and maybe CAT scan. I will go with their judgement as I want to be 100% convinced of the diagnosis. So today she is comfortable and happily eating, drinking and licking the faces of visitors who have been in to see her in droves. She will have the tests done on Monday afternoon and we will know for sure about where we go from there. Thankyou so much for all of your well wishes, Tawny for the candles.....Saffy thanks you too. I find you guys the most compassionate, beautiful supportive people in the whole world and I am so proud to be your friend. Love yas to the moon and back Saffxxx
                    That is GREAT.....
                    Just remember that Saffy is an Undie .....our animals are as indestructable as we are.

God that is the BEST news Sapph... I just had a bit of a sob, not for the first time today.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

SAPH... That is wonderful news!!
                      I am so happy for you ... and Saf of course.

Comment

Wahhhhhhhooooooo........
                        I just had to run round the house a bit.
                        I can't @#%$$%^ believe the good luck we have here sometimes......
                        Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Awwwwww, Sapphy :l

That is fantastic news! I'm very happy for you.

And if I'm not quite as expressive as Bridge about it, it's only because I've just woken up and haven't had coffee yet
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tawnyfrog;1020388 wrote: Well, I'll be buggered! First Betty, then Mad Moselle and now Saffy?

Them's sure powerful Undie and International Guests vibes at work.
                            To be sure, to be sure :H :H :H
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Zenstyle;1020399 wrote:

p.s. Bridge... some of us non-Aussies are made of bloody strong stuff too! ;o) xx
                              Oh I know that

But you're an associate undie aren't you ?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Zenstyle;1020402 wrote: Not to my knowledge! I have enough going on with the Scottish Tennessee stuff! ;o)
                                Scottish Tennessee stuff, eh ?

Are there crickets and banjos involved or do I have my demographic all wrong ?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X