Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not go to ground either. I would have preferred to have been here but went to a party where there were far too many poms getting drunk and talking about themselves very loudly and breathing AL fumes at me. I found a lovely group of Australians and we shared our Bundaberg drinks and had a nice chat.

So, do I say "Happy Birfday" to TF now, or wait until tomorrow.

Should we start a Happy Birthday Tawny Thread and fill it with pictures and throbbages?
    CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1021039 wrote:
      Should we start a Happy Birthday Tawny Thread and fill it with pictures and throbbages?
      Who is brave enough :H:H

:h Happy Birthday again Tawny !! :h

I didn't go to ground either, I was just watching more Lewis (that Seargant Hathaway just gets better and better ...... :h)

Off for a swim ...... water temperature up to 14.6 degrees this morning!!! Think I will go wet-suit-less.
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;1021155 wrote: Who is brave enough

Happy Birthday again Tawny !!

I didn't go to ground either, I was just watching more Lewis (that Seargant Hathaway just gets better and better ......

Off for a swim ...... water temperature up to 14.6 degrees this morning!!! Think I will go wet-suit-less.
        Wetsuitless??..........:h

Morning Missy, and ratbag's to come, and esteemed international guest's,

Is it the frog's birthday today?!! I'm confused. Well, lest me be accused of being a party pooper............Happy birthday Tawny! I hope you have a marvellous day, and the sun shines on you sweet ass. :h

And the sun is out here. Off to the coalface again today. We had a young man at work yesterday, mid 20's with schizophrenia. He had been visiting family and out and about for 2 week's, and hadn't taken his med's, as he thought they were 'evil', and gave him a dry mouth. He became very distressed and very elevated in his action's throughout the day, and through the previous few evening's. The clinician on site eventually, after many attempts at talking, calming the young man, had to call an ambulance. The young bloke said in the end when he'd settled down that he was at a loss, and thought hospital would be his best, safest option right now. I have no idea what he's going through, but it is obviously so frustrating for him. He's in hospital overnight for observation, and i hope we see him soon. The positive is that hopefully he can find the best med balance for him whilst in hospital.

Have a beautiful day folk's! Especially the beautiful, beeeeauwwwdiful special, magical ladies on this thread. Mwah, mwah! :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all,

Missy - you're one hell of a tough lady!

MrG - I've had no personal experience with anyone suffering with schizophrenia but the wonderful Anne Deveson, in her book "Tell Me I'm Here" gives a very harrowing account of her son's battle with the disease. Powerful reading.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and it's only 356 days to my next birthdy.

Have a good one.

Comment

What an evil thing mental health illness is Mr G.
            I feel so sorry for those tortured folks. And their families. Imagine wanting to help, and not even knowing what you're looking at half the time.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1021039 wrote: I did not go to ground either. I would have preferred to have been here but went to a party where there were far too many poms getting drunk and talking about themselves very loudly and breathing AL fumes at me. I found a lovely group of Australians and we shared our Bundaberg drinks and had a nice chat.

So, do I say "Happy Birfday" to TF now, or wait until tomorrow.

I continue to have the same experience CW. Actually last night again, and just like you I curled up with my bottle of Bundy GB and listened to them all repeating themselves. Mostly I just want to 'put in an appearance' these days, and I'm just sitting there getting annoyed that I can't be home with my book, freshly showered.
              Actually a lot of the time I just wonder what the Undies are up to, because it's more godamned interesting here
              :H
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Look what I got from Beagle !!!!
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

It's actually a video, but it's not playing I see.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Beaglesslugs.mp4 video by gardengoddess_2010 - Photobucket

OK....let's try this way.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1020993 wrote: There is absolutely NO way i would get away with a statement like that here. :goodluck:
                      Tip is on a different continent. Thinks the Indian Ocean will give him enough space!

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1021200 wrote: I continue to have the same experience CW. Actually last night again, and just like you I curled up with my bottle of Bundy GB and listened to them all repeating themselves. Mostly I just want to 'put in an appearance' these days, and I'm just sitting there getting annoyed that I can't be home with my book, freshly showered.
                        Actually a lot of the time I just wonder what the Undies are up to, because it's more godamned interesting here
                        Ditto Bridge. Came home after swim (it was glorious!!) and did domestic stuff. Wookie and Betty are getting used to SPCA cat, which is nice because he is a sweetie.
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

heelo to all grundies & internats.
                          i've been quite busy physically these last few days i'm sure i look like a shadow of my former self - well, except for the fact that when i do eat, it's persian feta. just can't help it.
                          oh yes, + orange/poppyseed cake for top ups. jeeez, no wonder i've got sugar issues.
                          RIGHT (said fred) - SO.....ordered some more books to read & going to be more proactive reducing sugar loads. check. going to ride & or walk every day without fail. check (actually did 2 hrs sheep mustering yesty on little mare who goes like a feckin racehorse round 500 acres which is, as they said in the 80'2, mintox fun). ummm, lost track of my checking.
                          now has lovely saph checked back in yet?
                          i haven't read back too far but am saddened/gladdened/now unsure. emotional roller-coasters are bad for pets & owners. that is mho.
                          hello to all anyways.
                          been outta touch mentally for a bit. i do that. flitting back & forth & still feeling disconnected. but not down which is great. quite laid back actually. currently tossing back the bac around 30mg bid or tid whichever suits, as aware that my supplies over xmas/ny might be patchy & then with my upcoming bit of surgery booked in i'll need to be off it.
                          still a lot of despair round here - harvest was shit but at least we had SOME grain to take off. as adverse to the poor Eastern Staters - my sympathy goes out to all affected - i really hope they can have a decent xmas if at all possible.
                          sheep work this a.m, followed by more sheep work this arvo. bloody woolly things. don't ever let anyone EVER tell you that sheep work is calming,soothing & good for the soul. IT AIN'T.
                          getting hotter here in the West. bright sun, sunburn,warm breezes, washing that dries in 1 hour flat, then smell great. blue skies,dust, the smell of sheep shit, flies by the gazillion.
                          oh the joys.
                          another 10 days & i'll be gone for a while, fantastic.
                          so enough about me (check it out on itsstillallaboutme.com.au)

Comment

bridge - bugger the video didn't work.....i might ask stirls if she can put it up......

Comment

beagle;1021310 wrote:
                              been outta touch mentally for a bit. i do that.

so enough about me (check it out on itsstillallaboutme.com.au)
                              :H:H

Hey Beags~you sound great!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

hello rc - nice to see you. how've you been?

Comment

Working...
                                X