Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December.....

I loved the mpeg Beags. Thanks! :l
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1021369 wrote: Yo
      Lovely slugs, mum and aunty.

I'm on the bench.
      Believing my own publicity I attempted to manually lift the mower out of a rabbit hole stuckage.
      Now walking like a question mark.
      4 Panadol and a serious application of RapiGel for horses haven't worked.

So before anyone asks - yep, that would definately be out of the question.

I.am.a.moron.

I hope you feel better soon Froglet!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

awwww Beagle, that just was such a lovely start to my day!!!

off and at 'em
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I'm on the bench.
          Believing my own publicity I attempted to manually lift the mower out of a rabbit hole stuckage.

I.am.a.moron.
          Just now saw your post Tawny. Dawg, I hope you're feeling better today (your time) and able to get up and about. Hopefully, this won't be your Monday ....

P.S. Yer not a moron. I probably would have done the same thing myself. But...Did you really use Rapigel? For horses?
          Seriously, hope you had a good night's sleep and that you're feeling better.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning all,

Thanks Techie and Stirly. I didn't exactly leap out of bed this morning - it was more of a slither. We'll see how things develop. Nothing will get in the way of something good happening today.

Comment

I'm on the bench.

I.am.a.moron.
              WTF ?
              I don't even know where to start.
              Lifting a mower !
              FOUR panadol ! That's double the therapeutic dose !

Panadol is remarkably easy to over dose on, and liver toxic, so no more eating them like lollies ! Especially for folk 'like us'.

Voltaren is your anti inflammatory, but watch your stomach ! Always take it on food.
              Can you drive / Or can someone pick it up for you ?
              You might need physio, and a bit O ultrasound therapy.
              Wheat/heat packs are good.
              Horse liniment I've heard brilliant stories about.

Can't Mum even go out for the night without you all trashing yourselves ?
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1021675 wrote:
                  :H:H:H

Comment

Geez Bridge, you're so strict! Well with your and Sapphy's PM avice, I'll be right as rain in no time.

Just in case you still need some last-minute gift ideas for the festive season, here are some lovely and tasteful gifts for the sporting people in your life. Do make sure you check all three pages.

Jesus Inspirational Sport Statues at Catholic Shopper Directory

Comment

tawnyfrog;1021691 wrote: Geez Bridge, you're so strict! Well with your and Sapphy's PM avice, I'll be right as rain in no time.

Just in case you still need some last-minute gift ideas for the festive season, here are some lovely and tasteful gifts for the sporting people in your life. Do make sure you check all three pages.

:H:H:H:H:H:H

Comment

There is a slight resemblance to Bela Karolyi on page three!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1021691 wrote: Geez Bridge, you're so strict! Well with your and Sapphy's PM avice, I'll be right as rain in no time.

Oooohhh that was so tacky and tasteless. Do people actually buy that stuff? Obviously someone does....

Loved the little puppies Beagle. And my thanks to Tip for telling us how to view it.
                          BTW, if you take a look at Tiggers thread, you'll see acouple of my teddies on the Tigger trail.
                          And talking of injuries... did something nasty to my knee Sat night so on the 2 panadol x 4 hours. Nothing quite as insane as trying to lift a mower though!

Comment

Morning all!

A grand sleep in here. Seems like the rapid gel horse linament is helping. Try some horse tranquilizer if it get's any worse, okay?

A maarvellous sunny day here today, and about bloody time. Have a good one, and don't do anything silly! Geez.

Oh, just popping up to Sinney for lunch with Nic and Keith. Keith want's me to have a play, but Nic is saying she'd rather i be backstage, and hang around after the gig. I stated to her that i think Keith is strong and commited with his sobriety, but how can i resist that smile. Somehow i think it's Gayle and Stedman they're worried about. You know, she might be onto something. Freeloader's, hanger's on losing the plot amongst all the glitter, glam, and big celebrity. People's true selves come out on the road. I've seen it a million times.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Rag's! Catch you later.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Gsta I wanted to let you know your music, my presentation, our collaboration went exceedingly well. Presented as a dry run last week, and again in its final iteration at our company x-mas party Friday night. Everyone was impressed and felt it presented ABC's initiatives for 2011 very well. Lots of comments on your music all positive. Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to much more on yourTube. Thanks again...John

Comment

Working...
                                X