Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December.....

Keep breathing, MrG - it's good for ya.

HEY! I've just seen ... Bridge has clocked up 6,000 posts. If somebody wants to start a love thread ... go fr'it.

Comment

Guitarista;1021883 wrote: Yo Aspy! Good to see ya.

TF. The ONLY thing that can fix me now is a litre of the dark stuff. Don't try and hold me back. Not sure if i can be bothered going down the road or not. Breathing, breathing......
      Havent read back yet, just got home...G. what the fusk are ya on about dude? What dark stuff are you alluding to then??????????
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Talking about disturbing....
        I just watched the season finale of Project Runway.....
        It's like the audio equivalent of flicking through a magazine when you just can't be arsed with anything intelligent.

The old farts were out in force today,with their Zimmer frames and trolley bags. Must be pension day I reckon.
        I did spy this one old dear. Very well heeled, coifed and powdered. The consumate lady.
        Bridget, I thought, look at that timeless elegance and poise. Beauty and grace are not an age thing. You could learn a good deal from that woman. Smarten up your act.
        Whereupon the old love, frustrated that she couldn't find what she wanted on the shelf, muttered 'Oh Jesus Christ' , turned on her Italian leather courts, and stomped from the shop in a huff.

No wonder she looks so good.

Night all.
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Reggie;1021930 wrote: Hiya my beautiful saffy how is is ya staffy missed you dear
          gday reg,

just got back from the vet in launceston...got an MRI scan done, will know the results in the mornng...will report back then..she is not in any pain at the moment and is loving the attention from her mom. talk soon xxxxx
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hiya Undie Pundies

Just though I'd give you a quick wave :hallo:
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

WAKE UP!!!!!

It's Tuesday.

Comment

You beat me to it Tawny!!

I had a bit of a sleep in after a late night out last night catching up with some old friends in town for Xmas. I'm not good on late nights!

Wasn't offended by the Catholic stuff, just found some of it a bit creepy given all the sexual abuse of kids that was so common. And, yes, tacky in the extreme!!

Reg - what can I say??! Feel free to pop across the Tasman if you need some quiet time out :H

Mr G - there is an almost untouched litre of chocolate soy in our freezer ....... I'll wrap it up in a nice bit of chrissie paper and you can stick it under your tree. We had good intentions with it, but it just isn't ice-cream!!

Good luck with the results Sapphy!

better get dressed and go to work ......
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MrG, MrG - you better get on the blower quick. There's a rumour going round that our Warnie is having a pelvic afilliation with Liz Hurley. You got to stop this right now - we don't want to see the lad besmirch his reputation. Such worrisome times we live in ...

Comment

Morning Tawny, Missy and all to come,

Thank's for the offer re choc soy Missy, but i wonder if there is some equally deluded, lactose avoiding, semi-health concious ex alkie nut living locally who could benefit?

Wishing you and Saffy luck with the test result's today Saph.

Reggie, why not take up Missy's offer of some time out over there sometime? What a magical place, and you sure would be looked after.

A safe, sober, and magical day to all, and do what you've got to do to be happy, and true to yourself, starting not tomorrow, or next year, but right now. Start with a smile in the mirror, and get out there amongst it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1022179 wrote: MrG, MrG - you better get on the blower quick. There's a rumour going round that our Warnie is having a pelvic afilliation with Liz Hurley. You got to stop this right now - we don't want to see the lad besmirch his reputation. Such worrisome times we live in ...
                      Alright alright just CALM DOWN everyone!

Shane's just told me he's driving the kid's to school at the moment so he can't elaborate, but i know he's avoiding me, cause they all don't leave the house till around 8.15.
                      I had Liz on the blower at 3.30 this morning wanting Simone's number. Look, Liz likes a drink, that's no secret, and she told me she was half tanked when she met up with Warnie. I just told her, NO, you cannot have Simone's number, and that Shane is a victim in all of this, and he's very, very, vulnerable at the moment. I had to give it to her straight so i said to her....'Look Liz, the bloke's a boofhead, sure, but the last thing he needs is some flighty sheila from tinseltown confusing him.

P.S. Err, me and Liz are on for dinner satdee night. Noice.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Missy, Tawny, Mr. G and assorted rumins to come along,

Hows the back Tawn? Missy you are sounding on top of things. I dont know what the girls see in that Warne....he is such a neandathal......or maybe thats it.....the cave-man....me Tarzan, you Jane sort of thing? Anyway who am I to sit here on my high horse having an opinion (slaps own face (lightly))). Bewdiful morning here today. Bloody hell G. You really should colaborate with Tawny and Bridge about a comedy trio...you guys are a riot......if ya need a masseuse/fitness trainer to trail along on your world trip...I'M YA GIRL. Off into the day to talk about test results for Saffy....lets yas know later.

Comment

Guitarista;1022194 wrote: Alright alright just CALM DOWN everyone!

Shane's just told me he's driving the kid's to school at the moment so he can't elaborate, but i know he's avoiding me, cause they all don't leave the house till around 8.15.
                          I had Liz on the blower at 3.30 this morning wanting Simone's number. Look, Liz likes a drink, that's no secret, and she told me she was half tanked when she met up with Warnie. I just told her, NO, you cannot have Simone's number, and that Shane is a victim in all of this, and he's very, very, vulnerable at the moment. I had to give it to her straight so i said to her....'Look Liz, the bloke's a boofhead, sure, but the last thing he needs is some flighty sheila from tinseltown confusing him.

P.S. Err, me and Liz are on for dinner satdee night. Noice.
                          G. that Hurley Girl couldnt act her way outta wet paper bag...whats her claim to fame anyway??????? You is far too good for the likes of her, cancel the date ya hear!!!!!!!

Comment

Mr G. I agree with Sapph. Liz is a tart (although not a cheap one) and you will be doing your reputation no good at all.

Talking of paper bags, I am going to have to wear one over my head today as I have the most massive spot on my cheek. How come I still get spots at 40???

Any suggestions? Any old wives tales? Witches potions?
                            CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Catholic Shopper Direct - How creepy is that....but very funny though. If I'd seen this site earlier, I would have bought a couple and used them as secret santa pressies.
                              CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1022239 wrote: Mr G. I agree with Sapph. Liz is a tart (although not a cheap one) and you will be doing your reputation no good at all.

Talking of paper bags, I am going to have to wear one over my head today as I have the most massive spot on my cheek. How come I still get spots at 40???

Any suggestions? Any old wives tales? Witches potions?
                                Gday CW,

Spots have many causes, some of the ones that come to mind are: Hormonal imbalance and zinc deficiency. Al causes zinc deficiency in most of us

Comment

Working...
                                X