Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe someone else is adjusting her decolletage.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Oh shit she's here....run...
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I agree. Chooks are defo on my best of list.....dear little buggers they are.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

maybe shes organising a menage...fusk keep this up and well all cop a smackage
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Wellage, i'm orfage. Just gonna see what KTAB and Mario are up to on facebook.

Sweet dream's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all,

not much to say, but another lovely day. I've been going for sea swims at lunchtime, and have got brave enough to go wetsuitless :H It certainly wakes me up for the afternoon!!!

I envy those with chooks. Wish they came in patio varieties like tomatoes :H:H

have a good day everyone!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

morning all, a random day at work in the middle of three weeks orf, so reliable me... grrrrr.
                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning Missy & Aspy,

Missy - I see chooks in your future ...
                  Aspy - you saying you had to go in during your hols?
                  MrG - KTABs facebook page is awesome, isn't it?

Just did a quick cruise around the boards and found this link posted by Dida. I think it's bloody brilliant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EoxuzAWbJc[/video]]YouTube - super juggling to music!

Comment

Tawny - that clip is amazing!! And very apt for me today ... I am catching up with an old friend, from secondary school. We spent most of our teenage years listening to the Beatles, The Who, The Goons, Monty Python .... etc etc etc. and Abbey Rd has always been one my favourite albums. We lost touch about 10 years ago - I think my behaviour then (completely OTT) was why, although she has never said anything about it.

Anyway, we bumped into each other on the street a few weeks ago and made a time to catch up. I feel quite nervous/anxious about it, but I've just forwarded that clip onto her and hopefully it might be a conversation starter!
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning all,

Ah, you'll have a great time Missy. You're a charmer!

Yes TF. KTAB's FB page is an absolute haven in stormy sea's to be sure. It's such a pity he's reached the 5000 friends limit now, and can't add any more friends. I really enjoy 'KT's cycle tip's for riding in the snow' link.

A safe, sober, and magical day to everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;1023216 wrote: I really enjoy 'KT's cycle tip's for riding in the snow' link.
                        His Winter Surfing at Dalkey Island photos are spectacular too.

Have a good one, one and all.

Hey - CW - how's the Pimple Patrol?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1023186 wrote:
                          MrG - KTABs facebook page is awesome, isn't it?

Yes alright. I'm blonde, but I'm not that
                          blonde.

First day of school holidays, nice sleep in, no more work until next week.

I fail to see how you can be anything but lithe with all the activity you do Missy.

Hiya Aspy*blow kiss*
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1022974 wrote: Evening peeps,

I'm sure I've achieved heaps of good stuff, prolly too close to it to really see. And apart from the obvious physical achievements, it's kind of good to be able to say I've clocked up another year without

*making an arse of myself;
                            *making bad decisions,
                            *needing to apologise
                            *believing bullshit
                            *losing memories ... the list goes on.

But I really think the BEST thing I did was get the chooks. I'm serious. Can't believe how much pleasure those critters have given me.
                            I actually had a dream about this post last night.

For this next year I plan to have so many 'best of's ' that I lose count.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good Morning All,

Well, back to the gym this morning after a couple of months off. I actually went back on Monday and was still aching from that session when I got to the gym today. Only capable of moving my fingers and eyes. My lovely personal trainer does like to kick my butt in the nicest of ways.

The pimple is going. I read your posts and picked out random words which led me to making a paste using vegemite and napisan then applying this to said pimple.

Catch up later all.
                              CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

afternoon all,

not much to say today...sometimes thats a good thing...told that I am 'VOCIFEROUS' at times....better than being a munted mute (the boys latest lingo....not mine). Got an interview tomorrow, so I'm studying selection criteria schmoozle this arvo...for fusk sake they use two thouasand words to describe a single verbage.......Saffy stood up yesterday and the vet is holding off doing anything else just yet. Fingers crossed she gets over this all by herself. Have a fabulous day, see ya laters
                                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Working...
                                X