Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1028517 wrote: Oh, and Froglet, that's just bloody rude.
    I'd say I had other plans too.
    Hope it wasn't the same people who pulled out or forgot at the last minute a few months ago?
    I read the 1st sentence and thought you were referring to Froglet's excuse :H:H:H
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tawnyfrog;1028519 wrote: Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love" would do very nicely, providing it's played LOUD
      Can it be played any other way?
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oh! Oh! I almost forgot. In honour of your special talents over there:

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

That's only the beginning of our special powers, Tip.
          (our cats have suction cap feet)
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ficklefoo;1028250 wrote: I think I would like to be reborn as a tree in my next life.
            What's up Reg?
            Not a bad idea..... birds nesting in your branches, a cuddly koala snacking on your leaves.... a forester chainsawing you to put in a pine plantation......

Comment

Rags;1028545 wrote: Not a bad idea..... birds nesting in your branches, a cuddly koala snacking on your leaves.... a forester chainsawing you to put in a pine plantation......
              You gotta make sure you come back as a Wollemi Pine. Yup, that's it. A living fossil.

Come to think of it ... that's me ...

Comment

Good morning everyone!
                Too many names to greet individually.

Fancy people inviting themselves along like that. I'd fib too.
                Bridge, I have some spare towels, but you're a bit far away to pop over and borrow them.

Reg, you'll give yourself bloody haemorroids!

First lot of guests arrive last night, and we grazed all evening. Decided not to open all the presents till the others arrive tonight. One friend has even made up a HUGE pass the parcel parcel....
                So I'm off in a minute as we have lunch people coming as well.....

Seems everyone had a pretty good Christmas, so I'll check in when I can. Don't want the whole bloody world to know I belong to this website if youse get my drift.

Comment

raggsie - that all sounds lovely. Did I hear right in that you may be in for some ugly weather later today?

Rightyoh - I'm going to commence the great purge of 2010 and jettison everything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful. I shall start in the dining room.

Catch youse later.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1028553 wrote: raggsie - that all sounds lovely. Did I hear right in that you may be in for some ugly weather later today?

Rightyoh - I'm going to commence the great purge of 2010 and jettison everything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful. I shall start in the dining room.

Catch youse later.
                    Do you know what ?
                    I'm going to do EXACTLY the same.
                    Good on you Froglet, you've given me a mission for the day.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1028553 wrote: raggsie - that all sounds lovely. Did I hear right in that you may be in for some ugly weather later today?

Catch youse later.

'Morning Tawn.... we had rain last night and it isn't looking good at the moment. We might cop the edge of the low later to-day.

I now have to get dressed (doncha hate it when ya got guests) and organise brekky....
                      oats, Vogels bran (scrummy), mixed with strawberries, blueberries, pear, prunes, nuts and home made yoghurt.... There shall be No Haemorrroides AT Raggsy's!!!

Comment

Just had an idea (faint light on top of head). I can leave this ailing computer on for a coupla hours and nip down now and then to catch up on yers...

Comment

Little feng shui exercise has morphed into full scale assault on wardrobe with chemical warfare et al.
                          Somebody stop me....no I mean really...I've got no clothes left......
                          Who does a back load truck full move to the North of the state, prioritising shoes, clothes and handbags when one works in the bush ?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning All,

Christmas day went well...the usual - lots of pressies and lots of food.

A rainy Boxing Day here. So it looks like a day for vegging on the sofa, watching the fourth test and playing with the new toys.

I am now being hassled to play a game, so will check in later.

xx
                            CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Hiya CW - glad it all went well.

Dining room - DONE! A dresser and two sideboards cleared out of stuff which doesn't meet the three requirements. Three boxes are being filled
                              1. Bequeath to someone who might like it
                              2. Sell - either Ebay for the good stuff or garage sale for the crap
                              3. Chuck

And, like Bridge, the feng shui frenzy continued to total waxing of all furniture, steam-cleaning of floor and washing of windows! Feels good. Might do a reward mow after lunch. And to think I could have been entertaining peeps ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1028574 wrote: Hiya CW - glad it all went well.

Dining room - DONE! A dresser and two sideboards cleared out of stuff which doesn't meet the three requirements. Three boxes are being filled
                                1. Bequeath to someone who might like it
                                2. Sell - either Ebay for the good stuff or garage sale for the crap
                                3. Chuck

And, like Bridge, the feng shui frenzy continued to total waxing of all furniture, steam-cleaning of floor and washing of windows! Feels good. Might do a reward mow after lunch. And to think I could have been entertaining peeps ...
                                Let's go chuck out some more stuff.......
                                *Squeals, claps hands, runs away*
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X