Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December.....

:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

How are you feeling, Mr G ?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ok. I'm considering feng shui-ing me chest. A fella's luck's gotta change sometime..........

Back home from work, left early as knackered with feverish embuggerance's attempting to, and usually pissing this shell of a man right ORF! Driving some of me family to brother's joint later, so will do that, enjoy meself, but will have to bail early i reckon. The other's will have to grab a cab. 'Call me a taxi!.......Ok, you're a cab'! Ah, good to see i've still got it.

Marvellous zen style declutterage to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1028585 wrote: How are you feeling, Mr G ?
          Hi Bridge.

Above post say's it, but i've just got home with heaps of garlic, lemon, chilli, ginger, and i'm sipping a few mugs of a rough concoction of same. I can't complain, and should be right tomorrow/next day. How are you?

Comment

Guitarista;1028587 wrote: Hi Bridge.

Above post say's it, but i've just got home with heaps of garlic, lemon, chilli, ginger, and i'm sipping a few mugs of a rough concoction of same. I can't complain, and should be right tomorrow/next day. How are you?
            I am having a ball with my little purge-fest Mr G.
            Bugger of a thing, that virus that you've got. Sleep is the cure all, of course.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well it's down tools for me for the day. Did manage a little mow and a fairly hefty bamboo clipage (it's ok Bridge, it's the clumping variety) plus a severe banksia rose haircut.

Interesting finds in the dining room purge:

•10 stubby holders. WTF? I never drank beer. Musta had them for visitors.
              •a drawer full of corks. WTF? Musta been intending to make hats to sell to Yanks.
              •unopened packets of very colourful plastic knives and forks. WTF? Ah ... remembered - I used to have loads of little kids up here. They're all at Uni now.

I reckon the local Op Shop will do well out of this exercise in Life Simplification. Unfortunately I'm also donating heavily to the Landfill fund.

MrG - forgot to suggest - perhaps a Vegemite poultice applied to the chest area would assist?

Comment

Thanks Froglet....I LOVE it!!!

WTF?
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1028574 wrote: Hiya CW - glad it all went well.

Dining room - DONE! A dresser and two sideboards cleared out of stuff which doesn't meet the three requirements. Three boxes are being filled
                  1. Bequeath to someone who might like it
                  2. Sell - either Ebay for the good stuff or garage sale for the crap
                  3. Chuck

And, like Bridge, the feng shui frenzy continued to total waxing of all furniture, steam-cleaning of floor and washing of windows! Feels good. Might do a reward mow after lunch. And to think I could have been entertaining peeps ...
                  So why are you doing it on Boxing Day when it is a time for relaaaaaxing... but i suppose it is also a time for clearing and renewal.....

Comment

Geez Mr. G. Those bugs are clinging to you like the shit on Reggies Blunnies!!!

Comment

Techie! Glad you like it. WTF are you doing up at this ungodly hour?

Comment

techie;1028601 wrote: Thanks Froglet....I LOVE it!!!

WTF?
                        :H:H:H
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oooooohhhh... some early morning R&T (Raggsy & Tawny). That woke me right up :H
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tawnyfrog;1028604 wrote: Techie! Glad you like it. WTF are you doing up at this ungodly hour?
                            Feng shui on a client proposal for HSBC. Involves BIG bucks. I'm suffering now with this stuff, so I can x-country ski on the golf course tomorrow. BIG SNOW coming. How are you?

Hello to Bridge, G-man, & Rags!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hello Tips

Comment

techie;1028613 wrote: Hello Tips
                                Greetings, Techie
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X