Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez Techie, this non-skiing, non-golfing social outcast even had to google HSBC. How tragic is that?

I'm fine, a tad pissed off that I have a beautiful big lake in the backyard but it's not been warm enough to dip my toes, let alone attempt record-breaking laps of the pond with my powerful stroke. So sad.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1028618 wrote: Geez Techie, this non-skiing, non-golfing social outcast even had to google HSBC. How tragic is that?

I'm fine, a tad pissed off that I have a beautiful big lake in the backyard but it's not been warm enough to dip my toes, let alone attempt record-breaking laps of the pond with my powerful stroke. So sad.
      Oh, I take for granted everyone understands the acronyms I use BTW, HSBC was the client I met with in Singapore. That lake will warm up soon nough. The cold wouldn't bother me, I'd be more concerned about snakes! Anyhow I'm finished with work junk. Waiting for the snow.

Nite everyone. Will give ski report tomorrow
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Evening all,

absolutely exhausted reading back at all the frenzied feng shiu et al.........for petes sake whats with all the activity...and can you come to my place and do the same thing. Been totally wiped out for three days with the most hideous hayfever ever. Major pissoff!!!!! Nevertheless had lovely lunch with heaps of family. Starting new job on Wednesday, rooly looking forward to it..will be awesome. See ya in 20 or 35 or a bit longer
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

techie;1028625 wrote: Oh, I take for granted everyone understands the acronyms I use BTW, HSBC was the client I met with in Singapore. That lake will warm up soon nough. The cold wouldn't bother me, I'd be more concerned about snakes! Anyhow I'm finished with work junk. Waiting for the snow.

Nite everyone. Will give ski report tomorrow
          HONG KONG SINGAPORE BANK CO. This little black duck once had dealings with those dudes
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Well all seems to be quiet on the eastern front so I might just mosey up the hill to the sleeping chamber. Now, I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I reiterate ... for all you girls sleeping solo ... get yerself a body pillow! You snuggle into it and it's sort of like snuggling into a headless, spineless, legless bloke ... only BETTTER. Much, much better ...

mwah.mwah.mwah

Comment

Oh but Reggie - you misunderstand me :upset:

I throb nice blokes!

I just don't care for the few sneaky, underhanded, mischievous, bastardy ones.

You wouldn't know any of them. Cause you're thoroughly decent.

Comment

Oh dear ...

Nighters.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1028650 wrote: You snuggle into it and it's sort of like snuggling into a headless, spineless, legless bloke ...
                  I've already had enough of those for one lifetime, thanks anyway

Goodnight loves.
                  I live to purge another day.
                  You've created a Martha Stewart-esque nightmare Froglet.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening all..

Hope Christmas was good for all of you..

I had a Brandy, a good feed and 2 glasses of wine...

No one thought I was a fuckwit and I didn't have a hangover..

I'm the best :-)

Special hello to Bridge xxxx
                    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

I don't apologise for not being in touch... Usually I come here when I am a mess, so not seeing me is a good thing..

Cheers for all the support I've gotten...
                      What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Just read back on what I've written...

Maybe I should get back on here now I am more positive?

hmmm...

Comment

You all know I love having the the thread to myself.. I can rant..

Comment

Hey Wavey,

LOOOONNNGGG time, mate. How are you?

All quiet here. I have spent the day trying to get photos in order on my computer. I haven't touched them since Sept 2009 and I am now upto June 2010. Only another few hundred to go. Thank goodness for digital otherwise all this lot would be on film.

Reading time now although not sure my eyes can cope anymore.

Wasn't the cricket rather good today?
                            CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

Question for Tawny and Bridge:

I have just moved in the last month and have inherited a large veggie patch, have dug it to death, added lots of dynamic lifter and dug in compost (I'm not a novice, so I know I'm planting a bit late)

My question is about snail bait, I have LOTS of them!

Are native birds and possums going to eat the snail bait?

I really don't wan't to kill them..

I really don't wan't to kill the snails either but I want my veggie seedlings to survive!

I'm turning into a Hippie as I get older...

Comment

Merry Christmas Everybody much love Shas xxxxxxxxx
                                Shas
                                Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Working...
                                X