Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sapphire1;1028975 wrote: errr....unmarked videos eh???? snigger snigger.......
    Oh you're such a grubby young thing! They'll be gems like 'Uncle Bill's 70th at the Warnambool RSL' or 'Rose Pruning 101' ... nothing to snigger at, at all, at all.

Comment

NOW ... if everybody stopped giving their kids Xbox and PS3 ... something magical might happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_KCTv08vro[/video]]YouTube - Pickers.wmv

Comment

tawnyfrog;1028986 wrote: NOW ... if everybody stopped giving their kids Xbox and PS3 ... something magical might happen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_KCTv08vro[/video]]YouTube - Pickers.wmv
        yep those kids sure got lots of talent.......I am pleased to say that this is reminscent of what goes on in my place.......the boys playing and jamming all the time......very healthy indeed
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Reggie - bet that 4-year old didn't get an Xbox either.

Comment

Hi Reggie!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Reggie, I had the most lovely Xmas in a long time - just me Mum and Mr B. No stress, no arguments, no-one sick!!! Glorious weather too.

It has packed up since then and I have a strange combination of sun burn and a chill from having been waterblasting my deck for the last two days in very cold and windy but sunny conditions!! Spent this arvo in bed sleeping and shall retire back there shortly.

Have got most of my essential cleaning up done (like TF we have been de-cluttering) and think we will head off to the beach tomorrow for a couple of days.

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

:H:H:H

Reg - have to say that the de-cluttering is usually temporary. Mr B is a hoarder, so while he has cleaned out stuff today that he will take down to his storage facility (because we cant afford a bigger house and dont have room for a back yard shed!!) he will undoubtedly come back with things that he forgot that he had and the garage will once again stop being a garage and become an archeological gold mine. :H (I'm serious - today I had to get him to take away a huge box of computer cables that he might need one day "just in case"!!)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Reggie;1029001 wrote: I'm a big hoarder to missy!!!! i have still got my original fingerless gloves from my first job a paper round boy how stupid is that ...if i keep looking I don't want to think about what i will discover ..I do have un marked videos like Tf in the bottom draw.... but they deffo not of uncle Arthur lighting his farts:H:H:H
                  enjoy ya night
                  :H:H

you too Reg .... hope you are getting some fishing in during the break!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Evening MIssy B, Reggie and Tawn,

Is it bloody freezing round your parts (not your underparts ya understand)..........12 d.bloody.grees today and got the heater on. Still wont whinge, we seem to have survived the deluge so far. Talking about cleaning up...well I got semi-inspired and started on the dresser drawers. Far out brussel sprout...what a schmozzle. I upended them onto the dining room floor about three hours ago.......and thats exactly where all the STUFF still is. WHose bright idea was all this anyways.....thats right now I remember...,bloody Tawny I;m so organised and efficient pain in the arse FROG.!!!!!!!!!!!! Stomps off to watch Heartbeat.....see yas later
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Saffy ... there's nothing to stop you rolling your undies into neat wads and placing them, according to colour, in your dresser drawer whilst you're watching Heartbeat. Nothing. I do it ALL the time because I'm so organised and efuskingficcient.

Comment

Well, inspired by everybody's de-clutterage fest, i reckon i've just about feng shui'd this feckin fever lark out the feckin back door. Geez, worse than withdrawal's i tell ya.

Hope all are in fine fettleage, with er, tinsel attached or something.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Beware of the faffalanche, my friend,
                          the teeth that bite, the claws that catch,
                          Beware the jub-jub bird and shun
                          The frumious bandersnatch.

That is all.

Comment

sapphire1;1028924 wrote: Press on the point dead centre of the forehead between the eyebrows called the Yin Tang...and on the highest point of each eyebrow...dont stop for at least ten minutes...repeat at three hours intervals...will clear the sinus meridians (blocked sinuses in a metaphysical sense are suppressed tears).....therefore get the sookiest movie that you can find and let it all out. Headache points are in the webbing between the thumb and index finger....find the sore spot and massage until no soreness. If that fails ya stuffed:H
                            Thank's Saph. By the time i'd read your tip's, i was feeling better, but i'll remember that. Suppressed tear's, moi? Well, there's lot's to cry about that's for sure!

Reggie;1028990 wrote:
                            Hi ya guys ...too true Tf so many electronic distractions for our kids contributing to the .."cult of immediacy" defined as...I want it..and I want it now!!!!! ..perspective.... check this kiddo out Popeye posted it in the lounge beautiful stuff I dont see regina this happy after playing with her DSI for 2 minutes but this morning she found my harmonica and old descent recorder and had a ball making her own music for nearly half a hour

Brilliant Reggie! :h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhAxbAx72U&NR=1[/video]]YouTube - 4 Year Old Djembe Drummer

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

tawnyfrog;1029030 wrote: Beware of the faffalanche, my friend,
                              the teeth that bite, the claws that catch,
                              Beware the jub-jub bird and shun
                              The frumious bandersnatch.

That is all.
                              Can you put your teeth in please?

Comment

Orf to bed. Take it easy everyone. ooroo.

Comment

Working...
                                X