Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1029355 wrote: OMG... absolutely. In fact I will single her out as a shining example of how NOT to do it. Her and that Bridget Jones... she'll be on there too. They are definitely anti-Slobism and they don't even try to hide it!!!

Maybe I can get their mugshots on wanted posters and spread them around...
    Yep it has to be done, mugshots would be good...I think we might also put MIssy B on the list...another shining example of how not to waste time lolling around like a mangey sloth.......shameful that they flaunt it so blatantly..for fusk sake its so mean spirited of them:H
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

I'm in!

Orf into the day folk's. Well, a bath to be exact. L8tr gater's!

Nice to see you Zen!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Zenstyle;1029363 wrote: Are you qualified Mr G?
        Well, that's a difficult question Zen. What are the limit's, or boundaries/outer limits of membership?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Zenstyle;1029379 wrote: Well... you have to be able to do NOTHING for protracted periods of time except maybe watch the telly and gab with yer mates on the intrawebs. Eating a lot of rubbish food is one of the trade marks of a good slob. I suppose going without a shower is helpful but I haven't risen to such lofty heights yet. Cluttered cupboards and drawers are revered (except the drawers you wear under yer trousers, having them cluttered would be going too far) and if you leave your Christmas decorations up all year that's a pretty strong statement. That's about it really....
          Well, i'm happy to say that that circus left town 2 years and 56 days ago. :H

Thankyou, and good night.

Comment

Zenstyle;1029379 wrote: Well... you have to be able to do NOTHING for protracted periods of time except maybe watch the telly and gab with yer mates on the intrawebs. Eating a lot of rubbish food is one of the trade marks of a good slob. I suppose going without a shower is helpful but I haven't risen to such lofty heights yet. Cluttered cupboards and drawers are revered (except the drawers you wear under yer trousers, having them cluttered would be going too far) and if you leave your Christmas decorations up all year that's a pretty strong statement. That's about it really....
            hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahha hhaah gotta zoom...see ya later when your drawers are straighter :H:H:H
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Wardrobe chuckage - done. One huge suitcase packed, zipped and ready for the Op shop. No ratting back through it (am I sure I want to chuck this?) allowed. Case closed.

Beautiful day. Outdoor jobbies now. Vrooooom ......

(Heard on the radio that NY is having shocking weather. Can Techi ski through blizards?

Comment

I dont know what it is about the end of year chuckage, but I really enjoy it and it feels very liberating!!! Sort of like: discarding the old and in with the new. I've been mainly getting rid of clothes that are now too big for me (yay, at last!!) books that I bought to read at airports that I now I will never read again and old camping equipment that has definitely seen better days. I'm not sure the "beautiful, useful or joyful" criteria work for me though .... I am keeping an old pair of slippers simply because they were a great comfort one winter when I was absolutely miserable!!!

I have also really got into recycling stuff!! We did this with our presents this year - either a gift that was under $10 or something that you loved but wanted to give to someone else. I received an absolutely beautiful necklace from my business partner - she has had it for ten years, but it no longer fits with what she likes to wear. But is perfect for me! And I am gifting her my old lap-top .... it is quite old, and the battery needs replacing but when she is at home and she and her kids are fighting for broadband space, it will do the job for her.

Sorry Zenny, but I'm not a natural sloth :l I have to work pretty hard at it. I'd much rather be out doing stuff! You will be glad to know however, that this is not a genuinely underoo tradition - I went round all the neighbours today to let them know that we are going away for a couple of days and every single one of them answered the door in the jarmies :H:H (at mid-day!) Guess it was a day for staying in bed :H:H

It has now stopped raining, but the wind is driving me and cats all insane. We brought the outside umbrella inside last night (because we thought it might blow away!) and it is lying horizontal on the living room floor, with a big protrusion that is Betty having crawled up into the inside of it. I've just been cleaning up all the leaves and branches that came down overnight, which is an incredibly frustrating job, as no sooner do you have them in a pile than they blow away again! And my tomatoes are withering and all the beautiful seedlings I planted last week are looking very gaunt.

We have postponed trip to the beach until tomorrow! I'm quite keen on ensuring that we still have a house standing before I go away. But the forecast for the morrow is sunny and warm, so multiple pairs of shorts and togs and jandals are packed in anticipation!!

Mr G - glad you are feeling much better. Sleep is a great healer.
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Just had a mate around and whilst we were sitting inside I heard a rustling under the desk. Must admit, my first reaction was an 'oh-shit' one. Although he is beautiful, useful and joyful, I guess it's all part of the chuckage so I lovingly put him outside.

Comment

A quick skim reveals an apparent mutinous movement towards slothage.
                    I'm afraid that is not where I am headed this year.
                    I have purged all that I bought with me to this fine part of the world.
                    After this it is either down tools or start purging the property of others, which is tempting, but probably not legal. I am staring fixatedly on a particular room that they left in a hurry.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Love the shingleback, Froglet.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;1029493 wrote: Just had a mate around and whilst we were sitting inside I heard a rustling under the desk. Must admit, my first reaction was an 'oh-shit' one. Although he is beautiful, useful and joyful, I guess it's all part of the chuckage so I lovingly put him outside.

he is certainly both beautiful and joyful! Useful as pest control ????

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

beautiful mowage too!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1029493 wrote: Just had a mate around and whilst we were sitting inside I heard a rustling under the desk. Must admit, my first reaction was an 'oh-shit' one. Although he is beautiful, useful and joyful, I guess it's all part of the chuckage so I lovingly put him outside.

That's a darn fine Snark you got there Froglet!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Why thank you Techie, I think he's rather handsome too. Hey - I heard you guys had really bad snow stuff happening, airports closed etc.

And reading back,

Missy, why thank you re the mowage. I can't mow the dam bank. I used to be able to hoon up one side and down the other but now the other is full of water. Hope you have a really lovely time at the beach - no need for wetsuits I believe.

Bridge - I don't like slothage either. I still try to subscribe to the slogan of the early labor movement: "8 hours sleep, 8 hours work and 8 hours what we will". That division of time suits me.

Sapphy - Yay about the job tomorrow! You're going to kick some serious derriere.

MrG - you out of the bath yet? You'll go horribly wrinkly ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1029431 wrote: Wardrobe chuckage - done. One huge suitcase packed, zipped and ready for the Op shop. No ratting back through it (am I sure I want to chuck this?) allowed. Case closed.

Beautiful day. Outdoor jobbies now. Vrooooom ......

(Heard on the radio that NY is having shocking weather. Can Techi ski through blizards?
                                OMG, we received twenty two inches of snow. I did not commute today but worked VO. I did x-country ski the golf course but it was brutal with the heavy wind & blowing snow. Anyway hello everyone. Missy have a great trip!!!
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X