Underoos and Friends - December.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sappho, you're right. If Gladys Crunch can't get it together enough to leave a "My Couch is Unattended until January 6th" type message on her machine, she's certainly not going to be entitled to delve into the depths of my significant cerebellum.

Guess I have to cast a wider net. Wanted: 50+ year old male shrink, within reasonable driving distance of Frogsville. Should be easy-peasy.

X-posted, sorry Reggie.

Comment

Reggie;1030980 wrote: so what shrinks should blokes seek ?
      Demur
      Tolerance
      I'll PM you my answer :H
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I think same age or older with ZERO wanker tolerance would be good.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1030979 wrote: Sappho, you're right. If Gladys Crunch can't get it together enough to leave a "My Couch is Unattended until January 6th" type message on her machine, she's certainly not going to be entitled to delve into the depths of my significant cerebellum.

Guess I have to cast a wider net. Wanted: 50+ year old male shrink, within reasonable driving distance of Frogsville. Should be easy-peasy.

X-posted, sorry Reggie.
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAH:H:upset::H:upset::H:upset:fusking funny
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hi Reggie Sweetie,

Hows your day been?
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;1030986 wrote: I think same age or older with ZERO wanker tolerance would be good.
              Any 78 y/o + therapist is bound to be a Freudian...

Brace yourself, Sheila
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1030981 wrote: I'll PM you my answer :H

Now you just listen up...Tipsy Tiger.......No whispering..got it

Comment

sapphire1;1030992 wrote: Now you just listen up...Tipsy Tiger.......No whispering..got it
                  Certain things are best said in private

Or unsaid, even.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening all,

What a magnificent sunny day it was here today. 25C, and blue skie's. Very noice.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reggie;1030993 wrote: Good sapphy busy with regina on school holies off to the beach as temps are to hit 40 c tommorrow Regina is very excited havent been to the beach for ages..

How was you day ?
                      Yeh good Reg. the jobs a tough one, lots to do, lots of stuff to learn, but I'm up for it and looking forward to the challenge

Comment

sapphire1;1030996 wrote: Yeh good Reg. the jobs a tough one, lots to do, lots of stuff to learn, but I'm up for it and looking forward to the challenge
                        Brilliant stuff!!! :l
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

HEY TIPSTER ... because you're such a lovely man, I've bought you the following. Should arrive any day now. No need to thank me - my pleasure.

Go from flat to fabulous in seconds!

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1030997 wrote: Brilliant stuff!!! :l
                            who asked you dude:H

Comment

Reggie;1030998 wrote: no greater person up to the job in my myopic view Saphy like you and Mr G you are both wonderful human beans
                              Thanks for that Reg.....you are wonderful yourself...I sense a sensitive and very kind man:h

Comment

sapphire1;1031002 wrote: who asked you dude:H
                                Sowwy Tippy..my SOH is SO BOGAN

Comment

Working...
                                X