Clear All

Underoos and Friends - December.....

sapphire1;1031002 wrote: who asked you dude:H
    I always post unsolicited opinions. Approximately 16 500 of them
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1031005 wrote: I always post unsolicited opinions. Approximately 16 500 of them
      bloody world guiness book of records for most mouthy Tiger:h
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;1030999 wrote: HEY TIPSTER ... because you're such a lovely man, I've bought you the following. Should arrive any day now. No need to thank me - my pleasure.

Go from flat to fabulous in seconds!
        :H:H:H
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Reggie;1031007 wrote: Ron 01 here the above product has been banned by most Consumer Protection Agencies ...shameless misleading and deceptive conduct exhibited by the Frog

My stuff has been approved by the... Hair Suite institute... no other product makes hair fat

Kind regards
          Ron01
          PMSL:H
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

The Hirsute Institute has NEVER gained accreditation!

Comment

Here's all the therapy you need.

And a jolly good head of hair and all.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey, Beanplank from Florida here,

i'm just passing through, but does anyone know where i can get fat hair? I want fat hair, and i want it NOW.

www.1000doublebasslicksneverbeforeheardrevealedbyt hemastersNO$$askmehow.com

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

You know, young Bridge, I think you're right.

Comment

Hey Beanplank from Florida .... talk to Beetladder from Mullumbimby - he's got the dibs on Fat Hair. Ron01 HATES him. It goes back years .... they had issues ...

Comment

See what I mean? Ron01 infiltrates EVERYTHING!

Comment

tawnyfrog;1031027 wrote: Hey Beanplank from Florida .... talk to Beetladder from Mullumbimby - he's got the dibs on Fat Hair. Ron01 HATES him. It goes back years .... they had issues ...
                        yeah they both need serious shrinkage

Comment

Reggie;1031025 wrote: Hairsuite recent recent published study..

Hirsute warned on frozen beards
                          Posted on December 18, 2010 by kmflett

Beard Liberation Front
                          PRESS RELEASE 18th December
                          Contact Keith Flett 07803 167266
                          HIRSUTE WARNED ON FROZEN BEARDS
                          The Beard Liberation Front, the informal network of beard wearers, has said that the hirsute need to take special precautions in the current snowy and freezing weather in order to avoid their beards freezing and suffering serious damage

The BLF has said that the following measures are essential if venturing out in snow:-

1] Protect the beard in its entirety with a scarf
                          2] Sweep any drifting snow from the beard on a regular basis
                          3] Blow dry the beard with a hair dryer as soon as back in doors
                          4] Alternatively immerse regularly in real ale to thaw

The BLF says that the beard must be thawed slowly but thoroughly once the wearer returns in-doors and that failure to do so can cause irreparable damage

BLF Organiser Keith Flett said The danger in current weather conditions where the temperature often does not rise above freezing is that the beard when exposed to the elements can start to freeze. This can damage the beard hairs and in extreme cases they may fall out without urgent action.

WE are Legit ignore the frog...Current North east Us Freeze testifies to this proven advice all North easter US bearded males testify to this study

Kind regards
                          Ron01

Reg where on earth do you find this stuff

Comment

Honeysuckle the new hue to dye for - Fashion - IOL | Breaking News | South Africa News | World News | Sport | Business | Entertainment | IOL.co.za
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Come on Sapph ... it's in the papers!

oh ... I forgot. You live in Tassie ... sorry ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1031037 wrote: Come on Sapph ... it's in the papers!

oh ... I forgot. You live in Tassie ... sorry ...
                                yeah thats right parchment supplies are a bit slow this time of year, carrier pigeons on bloody strike and I think that mail ship the one with tall masts sank in bloody bass straight

Comment

Working...
                                X