The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was wrong with your boobs, Vicki? This reminds me of a conversation we had with Sunny recently.....
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Hey everyone. Just spent the day with kiddies and thats awesome (Tuesday). Be safe!!

Comment

hey vicky run your scans and all and just give it a run down and clean up ... love your computer its your friend ....LMAO
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

thats great maslow spendimng time with the kids to keep you busy

Comment

Yes, since you left, Sunni got new ones. (boobs, I mean!)
            I was sure the word would be 'Serendipity'. I love that word, in all it's forms.
            Oh well, so much for my great day with a 17-year-old. They think their time is worth SO much! I pay her SO much for a couple of hours, while her phone (that I pay for!) is contantly beeping/talking, you'd think she was president. Oh wait, she makes more an hour than he does, and it's worth more!! (Can you tell I'm not an Obama fan??).
            Hope you've all gotten through your days, mine is long from over. Cookie making, coming up!! Oh, yes! I've decided NO MORE TOBACCO in any form, in my house, property. I think my little breakdown has scared the crap out of all my family, with good cause, and I'm cleaning up more than just my house. Everyone here at home better watch their step!! :H Mimzy on the warpath!!
            Still missing our Swanny, still fretting. We love you too much for you to stay quiet long, baby girl!
            Mas, been missing you!! So glad you're back, and sorry for the troubles.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

No one even guessed at my word! It was FRUSTRATED spelled backwards! Grateful, the pics I posted this morning that took me 2 hours were all messed up in sizes. The first one was a full page of boobs until someone shrank the pic for me (THANK YOU!) Now we have good sized pics, but still big boobs. You must have missed my post this morning. Oh, well, I've decided not to try to follow your footsteps, Roger, Ruby, Tony and all you who can upload pics. I am officially giving up. Roger, if I only knew how to clean it and rub it up, I would do it, but unfortunately ALL I KNOW how to do on a computer is turn it on and get on the internet and find you guys and type to ya'll. Occassionally I can post pics. Yesterday, I spent most of my day uploading 15 pics. I go to post... Nope, I have too many pics, icons, or whatever so I'm trying to figure out which pic goes with which address and seriously, spent most of the day to actually post 6 pics. Nope, that is one stress I refuse to do, definetly, without a doubt, absolutely RESIGN from that job! Oh, God, Paul has just walked in the door and the house is not clean! Gotta Go! Love you all, Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vick the only way I can do it (pics), and it's still a little bit of work, is Photobucket, which is free, and so easy to use I'm thinking of upgrading after so long on their free service. I have to say, I'm SOOOOOOoooo happy to hear you sounding so good, so healthy, and so in to getting you and Paul well. It's a milestone, one you will be SO happy you take. I've decided cigs are just too dang expensive, and the money can go for so much better projects, so I will not buy any more (though I might bite off the heads of those who cross my path for a while!:H)
                Sunni, I can't give up meat, though I understand and value those who can, and I don't eat lamb or veal (no baby animals for me!). One step at a time, but I can never give up a good cheeseburger!
                So Vick, if you try Photobucket, I'll help you, though it's very self-explanatory, something I REALLY need.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

pork roast with honey dijon and thyme glaze on the oven.,,house starting to smell GOOD!!!!
                  did I tell ya'll I applied and got food stamps??? They have save us for the moment. Bret is SOOOOOO embarassed, but hell, I've been paying taxes for years!!!!
                  Mas...please stay close...I am worried about you
                  I guess me and Rog will be the only smokers left....except my three or four per day may not count
                  Ruby...I want some cookies!!!!
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

What are you smoking Mama????
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

very funny Nora......
                      ok here is my word of the day......
                      SIGAHRHET
                      see mine are easy Roger!!!
                      BTW,,,how is Roger Rooster these days Birdy?/

Comment

Well, my cookie making venture cost son a HUGE argument with EX-bitch, so I calmly told him to calm the girls down, not to worry, the stuff will be here when they come (when I called Mad at the ex's, Ex was screaming in the background, had Mad and Grace in tears!) but told son when he called to calm them down, there's time left before Christmas, so we're doing it on Sunday, and I REALLY want to blow the bitch's head off! OK, all is well here. Divorces are awful, and when they are nasty like this one, where she knows finally she is losing everything, it's worse. But I told the girls on the phone not to worry, I wasn't upset with them, it wasn't their fault, and we will make all their favorites when we can. Want to load my double-barrell, but I won't. Poor babies, just want them to not be upset. Why does my family seem to attract the neurotics?? So, maybe ya'll understand a bit why I've been upset today, recently. But really, don't worry. My revenge is that they love me, want to be with me, and we will prevail in that. Son has been SO careful, understanding, trying to deal with this, when he has an important job and was trying to work late, and I calmed him down by not going all Postal on his wife. I understand she's clutching at straws now, since her own mother has cut her off, and he has moved on, but to upset her children over Christmas cookies? My babies are what I worry about, but I have a plan for that too, so stay tuned for the saga in the next episode of ----'Ruby's Drama!!'. Oh, and if you have children, NEVER let them marry and/or procreate!! :H Sorry again for being such a downer, I'm dealing with it just fine. Thank God for sobriety!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

mama bear;1019742 wrote: very funny Nora......
                          ok here is my word of the day......
                          SIGAHRHET

see mine are easy Roger!!!
                          BTW,,,how is Roger Rooster these days Birdy?/
                          mam the only thing i can come up with is that if there is misslettering or missed spelled ''''CIGARETTE '''

Comment

ruby baby calm down sis ... sometimes they get more out of hearing you scream then you thinik... so just dont give to them

Comment

"My revenge is that they love me, want to be with me, and we will prevail in that." - Ruby-don't you forget it!! :l:l

Oh, I am tuned in for the continuing saga....
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

bravo roger...now give us some easy ones
                                Mimzey...I am so sorry....what set bitch exDIL off???it's only christmas cookies for heavens sake.....
                                Don't make me come up there...........and she had the babies crying....now that makes ME mad...

Comment

Working...
                                X