The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grateful;1020286 wrote: Roger...I think I have it...........it just came to me while I was printing reports......

capricious
    wwwooooooooo hooooooooo you go girl friend and your prize is get your ass down to fl and lets do lunch...;
    Capricious [ca?pri?cious] adj. Characterized by or subject to whim; impulsive and unpredictable. "He's such a capricious boss I never know how he'll react."

and hey i know the feel all to well not being ready for xmas really im baaaaaaa humbuggy and my kids already know and they are happy with just having good food and their dad to spend time with love and hugs girl
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

hey sunshine have a great time at work dont work too hard i have a work just for you tomorrow .. so keep your thinking cap on girl and drink two teas and a cupp of strong coffee .. to really get ya going ...

nora how are you doing ...

and ruby baby i love ya too sis always ...

mama please start doing anything just something to get you going outside for walks... no laying in bed for you young lady get your ass moving and even if its just to go nose shopping ... you might just find something right under your nose as for work play and to just get you thinking even harder

Comment

well for me today was good just did alittle and now i know what i need for tomorrow to finish up the job for sue's sisters house and ill have anthony work with and let him paint... while i do other things that need to get done

Comment

Hi all
          Really tired again and dont have to work tomorrow am using a vacation day. Hey Vick I feel like that alot like I just cant make it or I'm goin crazy or somethin an most of the time I'm on antabuse and so can't drink and then really goin nuts. I just keep telling myself its ok evrythings cool and I don't have to be doing something every waking moment. But really I wonder. It is the most horrible way to feel. I don't like to take pills. Tried all kinds of tea trying to relax. Must have 15 different kinds lined up on the stove. Well if you find anything let me know. Have tried alot of different herbs too and pot which works but gives me asthma and makes me lazy so that is out hahaha....10 minutes I can go to bed...

Comment

enjoy your day tomorroe playing hooky and relaxing ... hows that rooster doing girl ..

Comment

Evening Jammers ~~ tired here too. Done ear candling appts two nights in a row after work. Ah well extra earnings. Tried to read a bit during the day about how everyone's doing. Has anyone heard from SSH yet? Nora I've seen your great Tig adventures. Looks like you're all having fun. It brought back fond memories of his time with me at the fair when he rode the carousel. Getting odd looks but having so much fun! It's so damn cold here! Ah well best get used to it. Lots more to come. Well off to check into my "penance" thread. Be well and remember the holidays will come and go whether we are as ready as we like or not and then we have a new year! xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey all - I am home. 11.00 need to be up at 5.30 to be back at work at 7.00 - and on Saturday we are all taking stuff in so when i get home tomorrow afternoon I will be baking but that is fine - I will enjoy it. I am opening Sat morning as Mary switched with me for today - I usually open today so she took my shift today so I am opening instead of closing sat! nice. Vicki - hang in there - it gets better.

No, I still haven't been able to get hold of Swannie. I will have to wait until she is ready to talk to me unfortunately. She has had it very hard - I will be here when she is ready. I am a patient soul.

RC - how did things go today for you? Don't think I saw you post?

Grateful - I am nowhere near ready for Christmas either!! I don't think I ever am, but it all works out okay! I just realised how close it was - Gulp!

Anyway people - I am off the computer - need to find my recipes to make sure I have everything I need to get on my way home tomorrow to bake stuff to take in Saturday morning with me. Hugs and sleep well.

Love, Sun xx
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

GOOD MORNING Time to get up now. Even though I've just gone to bed. Kettle's just boiled - tea - yum! Have a wonderful day to everyone - Bird, I know you will be along in a minute - wrap up warmly this morning! Love and hugs to you all.

Love, Sun xx
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning, Sunny. I've been up since 5:00 with Addy.....I just put her in her crib now and hope she goes back to sleep....not much sleep for me either!!

Swannie....I am thinking of you and hope you check in with us soon....we all miss you and love seeing you here with us.

Vicki....please call me today when you can....I am worried about you and by the time I got home last night and got everyone sorted, it was 9:30, so I apologize for not calling. I am here for you, though, and always thinking and praying for you.

I am off to check on the baby.....I hope to be back later. I hope everyone has a good, peaceful Friday.

Love to all.
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

good morning sunshine and everyone ... well i got a long day ahead in an attic uncuging ac lines and cleaning ac and then repair a ceilinmg ... thinkk ill have anthony work with today ....it will be lots more funtoday word''uqoutibuis'''' good luck heres your hintin all places, at the same time well stay strong and keep shifting forward love and hugs

ps hangin there gratefull and get some rest when you can girl

Comment

UBIQUITOUS

Off to work

hugs all XXX

Comment

Ubiquitous [u?biq?ui?tous] adj. Being or seeming to be everywhere, or in all places, at the same time; omnipresent. nicely done sunshine you are at the top of your game this moring

Comment

Hi all
                            Grateful having fun with baby that is good. I miss those days.....RC I tried that ear candling with my kid once but dont think I was doin it right. Any tips?...Sun baking sounds good. Whatcha gonna bake, huh?..T what are you doin today?....Rubes hope things are working out for ya since the letter to hubs...been on fb looking at vicks pics...really nice...gotta go out of town to get the kids a couple things and finish up the grocery shopping and jazz band this afternoon and coffee shop tonight, my tomatoes died.....b

Comment

xpost everyone

Comment

ok one more word for today ''eierostc
                                hint...Of rare, special, or unusual interest:

Comment

Working...
                                X