Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Hi all
    Hey I made a little dvd to send to my mom and my friend of me and the kids playing the past year and it isnt long and it took me from this morn after i posted till now it is almost 2 and imma tired. i do this every year and i hate it is so tedious but finished now and gonna be blah with mb rest of the day...

Comment

Oh yeah had a dream last night that mb got upset with parents and went to rubys cabin and then I got 500 $ somehow and said Im goin too except it was sat. and I knew I couldnt get back in time for school monday...haah

Comment

Oh, Birdy! This spring, or early summer, you're coming, if I have to send the Journey bus down to get you! You're not the first person to tell me they dream of my cabin, and I'm SO happy about that!That's what I had in mind when I planned and built it, a place for people to come, rest, enjoy, and soak in the natural beauty there. We need to set our date, gives us all something to plan and look forward to, dream about, through the coming dismal January and February months after the lights are down. You just tell your kids, all they have to do is make some beautiful music for their supper there, and i'll provide everything else. Can't wait!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

yeah except we are all drummers, primary instrument hahaha

Comment

kool jungle music and luke can play ecl guitar and build a bon fire and dance around ...
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Not with an electric guitar. (and you know I don't like rock!!) So get him an acoustic one, and I'll work on my mandolin. Hugs to you all.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Well I made it through the day and I am glad it is over!!!! rog you really picked me up today it was great to talk with you it made the rest of the day easyer to cope with who knows what the night will bring hope everone is doing well

Comment

I am back! Biz - great to see you - hope all is well - isn't Rig wonderful - he just cheers everyone up!

Well, Bob was SO sweet! He has obviously been abused. Those that abuse animals - well, I know that it comes back around so I will not wish ill on them - it DOES come back. anyway, he eventually came to me, and I started petting him, and then it got to the point if I stopped, he would creep closer and nudge my hand - he was just SO sweet. It is going to be a lot of work to gain his trust, but I can do that - his foster mum is bringing him over tomorrow morning (I work at 11.00) at 9.00 to meet Maggie and if all goes well, then he will be ours. Sometimes I just feel humbled by life.

Now I need to clean my house LOL

Hugs, Sun xx
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Behind firmly planted in 4wheel drive here.

No time - must run. Just popping in to say Happy Tuesday! Or something like that
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Sunny G, soGREAT to see you. Biz, you too. Rog doesn't know his power, does he?
                      Sunni, Bob will adore you for life. That's what they do. Poor Gator, who's a rescue and has severe arthritis, is happily esconced in a too little bed, with a belly full. I'll be lucky to get him outside once before I go to bed, but that's OK with me. And I'm sorry, Pharoah's blight on animal abusers, neglecters. We put holes in our souls when we abuse animals, and God knows it.
                      Speaking of blights, I just went medeival on the Dermatologist Hubs has been paying outrageous amounts too, plus the meds, and his big ole' hands are still cracking and bleeding. We've spent a fortune on meds, lotions, herbals, but he doesn't complain like a society matron who wants her wrinkles removed, so he's fallen through their cracks. Told them he will NOT be returning there, their useless, and want a referral, TODAY, to one of the big name doctors in Atlanta that might spend more than 2 minutes with him. Rog can understand, for a man like Hubs, his hands ARE his livlihood, and I'm very angry with these doctors who treat the easy problems, these dial-a-facelift guys who have made millions on Botox and forgot their supposed to treat real conditions.
                      Enough, not supposed to preach to you, but BOY have some others gotten an earfull, after I had to listen to their ads and canned music. I don't consider them real doctors anyway, just someone looking for a quick way to get rich.
                      We have a broken (read: frozen) water main at one of the rentals. Will be a long night. Love to you all, who really know what life is about. :huggy
                      sigpic

Comment

sunnibunni......my dad adopted a rescue beagle that had been in a puppy mill for 4 years. Daisy is the sweetest, but most timid, animal i have ever seen. She refuses to leave his side and trembles constantly. Her poor little tail is always tucked between her legs and she jumps at every noise. She ADORES my Dad..it is so sweet.
                        Bird....too funny....we went to Ruby's cabin??? Let's go!!
                        I spent the day lying around. Fighting a little cold and have ZERO energy. Tommorow I have to get the tree up.
                        Topsy - your post about death has been haunting me. I have been taking AD's for years and I know all about the dark monster depression. I have considered suicide. I guess what haunts me is the complete hopelessness and the fact that your husband feels the same way. Have you been to to the doctor??
                        Biz - I am so glad you are back....Roger is our family lifesaver!!
                        Hey sunshine....long time no see!!
                        ok...good dinner and good nights sleep and tomorrow is a new day.
                        ps...good job on the bracelet, Mimzey!
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

oh shit Rubes....have fun fixing that!!!!

Comment

But his poor hands, that's all I can think about!! Just got a call back, trying to fix it, told them a big old NO, we came to you, you're crap, so send us to real doctors. SO, tomorrow, I'll fight that battle, and amazingly, that's what I do best. Managed to eke out a payment from a complainer today, have another I'll prosecute on a 'bad check charge' if he doesn't make it good, my dogs are happy, we're warm, and I shall baby Hubs till he goes to sleep, so what more can I ask.
                            I DO have my strong suites, and that's what Hubs relies on. He said, many moons ago, 'I'm the brawns, your the brains.' Love it. I know, everyone, how lucky I am, and that's why I try so hard to share it with you. Merry Christmas, friends. You are the best.
                            PS: I have people calling wanting to share pictures of their beautiful female relatives our son might be interested in. Funny how life works. But he said the other day, he's so much better since he discovered there are so many people out there. He told me he's mad again at me, because I've told him this for so long!! :H
                            Thanks friends, and I've got to go work on a water pipe!
                            sigpic

Comment

hey ruby there one thing that comes to mind when you said broken water line and well when i lived in north there was one thing we always did during winter is leave a 100 watt light on in the wellhouse to keep the pipes warm .. just something you might want to remind your renters to do
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

take care of your baby Rubes.....
                                hi sweet roger

Comment

Working...
                                X