• Show
Clear All

The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

no silly....the family...you big dork!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh - I like my idea better. Seriously - restaurant - definitely not. we will just all come here and I think I will serve lasagne and veggie daughter and I will have a veggie something. That will work. Hmm - quite liked the idea of me going to a restaurant although it is hard to find a veggie restaurant here - went to one once here and there were bacon bits in the baked spud - when I pointed them out to the waitress, she told me 'they are only little bits". Right.

hugs - enjoy your dinner jan,

Sun xxx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

jumping into shower

Comment

No real complaint--just rough going. Let's see (and remember you asked): I'm still seperated from my wife and children--outlook not good, but I'm turning it over to GOD and my Pastor (just hoping for some final direction). No job and outlook not promising, so paying for home, children etc is crushing/embarassing me. No family or friends nearby. NO real problem being alone, but isolation can wear on you when your mind has tons to "worry" about. Basically, anxiety beating the crap out of me. Positive is no drinking and while the thoughts have surfaced, no real interest, but I'm on guard. I'm healthy (thankfully as no insurance and there's no assistance available for a "single" male which I'm considered). I try to tell myself it's all part of Jesus' plan and I got myself in the family situation, but man how long does one have to be punished for thier past?? And it's freezing here as usual--lol

Maslow

Comment

I'm so sorry Mas. This is a bad time of year for people in your situation.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

mama bear;1025254 wrote: OK....everyone line up and start swinging. I got drunk last night. I think I was testing myself and I know its cause I have been so darn bored.
              Time to go back on Antabuse and get the head screwed on straight. I am an alcoholic and cannot drink. My husband has been yelling at me all morning and i think I jammed a finger. 45 days down the drain. I didn;t enjoy it and it wasnt worth it.....Painful silence in my house this morning and I feel just terrible. No sugar coating....hand it to me.....
              Your sober time DID NOT GO DOWN THE DRAIN Mama.....one minute, one hour one day one week sober is never insignificant and cant be taken away.....and as for kicking your arse...you are doing more than enough of that yourself. You are a legend.....back on the horse and off into the day sober and wiser
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Aaaawww Mas - I am so sorry - and yes, we did ask and I am so pleased that you opened up to us. It sounds really tough for you right now - to me being cold is the worst thing ever! BUT, you are not drinking and this is such a wonderful thing - with all that you are going through - you still haven't given in! That is just amazing - go you! I am glad that you have your pastor to talk to - that must be a Godsend for you. Is there any chance of work on the horizon? This is such an awful time for everyone right now. Will you get to see your children over the Holiday season or not? Have you been in touch with them at all? Do you have anyone where you are? Family, friends? Just stay here with us - we can't do much for you except be here. But here we are! love and hugs to you. try and keep warm!

Sun XX
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thanks so much Saffy!!! How is your pup doing??
                  Mas....I am so sorry baby. I AM thrilled that you are not drinkiing. I had no idea you had lost your job. Weren;t you a school guidance counselor??How can you be expected to pay child support if you have no income?

I have no job either, so I know how you feel. I guess your wife has decided on divorce? I thought she just wanted a break cause of your drinking, but that seems not to be the case now....
                  lean on your church and your pastor. My son and I are going to start going back to church. We just talked about it today.
                  PM me if you want to talk. I wish I was closer.
                  sendings lots of love strength and prayers
                  jan

Comment

Thanks Sun and Mama. Lots of unknowns and appears it will be that way for a while. No decision on the divorce, so I pray for restoration. Just all very confusing. Sometimes I wonder if just leaving them alone would be best. Haven't accepted that as the answer just yet. I always woke up with my dad there and it hurts to not be there for Cheyanne, Reagan, and Marley. Ugh..............I am happy you are returning to Church and hope it brings you joy--not trying to turn this into the religion thread ;-)

Comment

Hello all......haven't been posting much. So much drama going on. Hard to deal with. But, going to try to get my act together now. It's time that's for sure.
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

well well just had a quik job come in and will finish on wednesday .. i have an alost full week monday come order some countertop and drop sue off the doc app kill two birds with two rocks and tuseday solar work wednesday this job and maybe hoping to hear from another ..
                        but that was my day and it was fun seeing what my son know as for painting and doing it right with out a mess ..right sunshine ... but anyway awesom job maslow .. i remember the feeling like it was yesterday when i lost everything and yes even my dog at one point... and well it was hard and i did surive it and you will too maslow just have faith.. believe in yourself and keep doing your best for you .. keep doing what you can to find work in these hrad days there is something out there for you .. just dont give up ...
                        well love and hugs one and all KEEP THOSE ASSES IN GEAR ..REMEMBER YOU ARE THE AUTHER OF YOUR LIFE START WRITING AND JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST AND KNOW THERE WILL BE UP 'S AND DOWNS AND YOU HAVE A CHOICE ON HOW YOU WANT TO REACT TO WHAT HAPPENS
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi there Nora - lovely to see you here and yes, we just keep plodding on at it don't we? Nice to hear from you Rog - and who makes a mess with paint? me? little old me? LOL Glad you are keeping busy.

I am off to bed. i had a long list today and ended up falling asleep on the sofa for three and a half hours, so I have had a swift tidy up, am going to take the dogs outside then go to bed. I am tired. Hugs and love to all, Sleep tight,

Love, Sun XX

Comment

Good Morning everyone - last here and first up. Hope that you all have a good day today. I, no doubt, will be back later. Hugs to all,

Love, Sun xx

Comment

well well sunshins baby how are y doing ... well im up and ready to go do a drive be for sue and take care of my appt to order countertops and i luke my side kick .. it going to be a very positive productive day .. SO GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR AND LETS PUT IN OVER DRIVE .. COME ON THE VAN IS READY FIRST STOP TO SEE THE MEN IN WHITE JACKETS ... their coming to take me away oh my their coming to take me away hehehehehe LOVE AND BIG BIG HUGS
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

LOVED that song Rog ! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X