The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello one and all hope all are ready willing and able to keep yourASSES IN GEAR FOR THE NEW YEAR and with that happy and safe new YEARS TO ONE AND ALL ... stick to your plans and keep shifting
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Gosh Vick that is terrible about the coyotes. I see them around every once in awhile...sorry you are feeling bad mb be careful dont get pneumonia.....nice pics RC...took the kids hiking today to get them away from the computer, then cleaned like crazy had big pile of letters and old bills piled up to go through and found so many old letters and cards from people I correspond with. Didnt have the heart to part with them some so beautiful so put in a shoebox. Well I am really tired now...oh we saw 3 armadillos out rooting around in the woods. Guess they were out cuz it was so warm. Tomorrow my last day of diet pepsi..

Comment

Went on chat a bit tonight, gradually getting back. Miss you all, and care for you infinitely!! :huggy
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Morning loves...
          I sound like a male phone sex operator.....my voice is all low and gravelly and sounds awful.....Bird...I am looking out for pneumonia...I cannot afford to miss any work....Thank heavnes for Thera Flu....anyway....sipping coffee and off to work. I have no choice but to go....so send me healthy hugs
          Love you all....good to see you Mimzey!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi all
            MB I might have to give you a call with that sexy voice you are having....good to see you back Rubes..am trying to od on diet pepsi today so there wont be any left in the place tomorrow. Gotta take 1 kid to a party tonight. Cant believe I dont have a ny eve job but oh its ok. Squirrels out like crazy this a.m....good morning sun are you sleeping in?...later..b

Comment

Good Morning all - No, Bird, I tried to sleep in but it seems that I now have a new alarm clock - called BEN. I have been getting up at 5.00 every morning for the past week so he thought it was time to get up - the fact that I was off today is irrelevant - he just kept barking at me - and as Hubs got to bed AT 4.30, it wasn't going down too well! I also didn't have internet last night and tried calling AT & T to be on hold for 40 mins being told to go to their web site (DUH!!!!!). Finally gave up. this morning unplugged everything and plugged in back in - don't know if it was them or me but I got it all back - oh also didn't have my phone - also courtesy of AT & T and they kept saying they were checking the connections even though I was calling from my cell - so they had no idea who I was - it made me rather angry!! Anyway, here I am bright eyed and bushy tailed. Sorry - long winded story for this time of morning!!

Ruby - hope that you are feeling better today - drink lots of fluids, get some gatorade or something to replace those electric lights ( https://www.mywayout.org/community/im...lies/smile.gif) you lost. Jan - sorry you aren't well now! Hope you feel better - you need Oil of Oregano!! It is wonderful stuff.

Good Morning Vicki - sorry about the coyotes - a friend had similar problem with her neighbours dogs and her outside cats!!! So sad.

Hi there Rog - working today?? Hope so - say hi to Sue from us and hope that she is improving too in leaps and bounds.

I am off to make a cup of tea. Back later - hope to see more of you here today! love and hugs,

Sun xx
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

P.S. Jan - I am intrigued - I have no idea what a male phone sex operator sounds like - how do you ??? LOL
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi everyone, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year. Thanks for all you have done for me this year.
                  Hill
                  Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR HILL and lovely to see you here. Stay with us - we love to have more people joining in the thread!1

Hugs to you, Sun xx

Comment

WHERE IS EVERYONE??

Comment

good morning and happy new years eve...
                        MOM CAN I GO BACK TO SLEEP PLEASE .. im one tired puppy and very sore ... and well glad everyone is doing thier best and it seems we have some MIA .. COME ON CHECKIN ...
                        well no work today just an app for a job at 1 this afternoon ...and well just going to play with the design of the fireplace .. got most of the bricks and now just need to right mortar to work with .. .. but anyway sue is doing as best as she can and sends her love and hugs to all you wonderful ladies ..
                        well enjoy and have a great newyears eve .. rememeber stick with your plan and keep your asses in gear shifting forward
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR JAMMERS! LET'S MAKE THIS OUR BEST YEAR YET! XO

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Quick check in. Been sick with the stomach flu for the past 2 days. I'm finally up and fever broke.
                            Happy New Year everyone!!!!
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Welcome, Hillside! Yes, RC, let's all make this one our best year ever and kick that alcohol beast to the curb! I'm so ready and committed! Jan, so sorry you don't feel good. Why are you having to work today? Do they not let ya'll off for New Years? Nora, I am so sorry you are sick, too! I hope you feel better. Ruby, I hope you also are feeling better. I did not see "The face of Jesus", but I will try to download it. Roger, I'm sorry you are feeling lousy. Stay home today and play with Sue. She'll make you feel all better. I tried to make her pasta salad for Christmas. The pasta turned out really dry and sticky. Family told me not to bring that again. Sue's pasta salad was so good! Sunshine, I'm sorry Ben is being so difficult for you. How is Maggie doing? Bird, we got the same HOT weather here today! Well, I been trying not to smoke much the last few days, getting ready to quit as of Jan 1 and I have been eating everything in my house instead! This is not going to be fun! I hope all of you have a great day! Love ya, Vicki
                              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Just stopping by to wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year. Hope everyone meets their goals this year and wish everyone's journey finds them sober in the coming year!! Really is a great way to start a New Year and the best gift you can give yourself!!

Comment

Working...
                                X