The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come one come all Ok ! Let's get our ass in Gear ! It's December to Remember.....are were ready !
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray help me when i feel down and things arent going as well as i would want them to go
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Thanks, Roger. Welcome December 1st - and may we all do our best no matter what. We are here to support, encourage and lift up one another and I am very grateful for that.
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I just had a real freaking out minute - came to the thread and am trying to get the last page and there is no last page - looking and looking and thinking I know it is here somewhere! Panicking 'cos I think I am going crazy!! WHERE or HOW do I get to the last page???? Then it dawned on me - I am on a new December thread - panic over. WHEW! Well, THAT woke me up!!

Good morning everyone - pinch punch etc. for all who know about it. they do at work now tee hee!!

Tilly - thanks you for your e-mail - it was from the heart and I understand.

Where is everybody else this fine morning? I work mid shift today and need to go and do stuff - will be back shortly. Love and hugs to all,

Sun xx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

GOING crazy, Sunni?? :H I vacation there!!!!
        Emotionally rough day with Tay yesterday. She didn't get what she wanted, and I'm playing tough with her now. She has a boyfriend who wants to meet me, but she has put him off. Took him to her other grandmother's, because, she said, 'she doesn't matter'. She is worried about what I'll think of him, but I'll be kind!! Taylor is my oldest biological grandchild. Her mother has caused terrible problems with her, and unfortunately I'm the only stabilizing force in her life. I have to be consistent/strict with her, and she seems to love me more for it.
        My daughter sent me the cutest little video she made of her kids pasted into an elf song. Will try to figure how to post it.
        Nora, sending you big hugs today. I know your heart is heavy right now. We're all here for you, love.
        Time to start decorating for the holidays. I've finally got through my entire first floor cleaning (there's another whole house upstairs! :H), and it feels good. Unfortunately, the more I do, the more I see to do!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sunny-are you calmed down now??? Bet that got your heart racing! Ruby-you are such a great grandmother.....you inspire me to be my best at being a grand (or Gigi) as I am referred to. xx

Nora....you know we are all here for you....you have my numbers & email....you don't have to go thru this alone, okay sweetie?

Swannie....thinking of you always. xx

Jan-where are you hiding?

Comment

Merry December Jammers...Sunni have you been into those cookies this morning. lol
            Thanks for the skype info will look into it.

Ok gotta run again.. Have a great day all!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning family. Thanks for all the support. Wanted to stay in bed this morning but that won't solve anything. So, I'm late but I'm getting ready for work.
              Have a great day everyone.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

heheheheheh SORRY SUNNY DIDNT MEAN to get you panky AND YES WELCOME TO DECEMBER TO REMEMEBER ... now lets get our ASSES YES ASSES IN GEAR for a GREAT HOLIDAY OF baa humbug AND IF ANyone even thinks of posting holiday music ILL HUNT YOU DOWN or at least make it twisted sister rock and roll holiday and ill be very happpy
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Cookies are scrummy! Took a melatonin and had a milky decaf coffee and slept just fine. Just had another cookie - fine breakfast!! Off to work - have a great day all!

Love, Sun xx
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY7l6DyMJo0[/video]]YouTube - Twisted Sister "The Christmas Song"

Here you go, Roger. Now do I get 80% off??????

Cookies...cookies.....me wants cookies.....

Comment

Alright, I made it back before it timed out.
                      Nora~sorry to hear about your son's trouble and the stress and heartache it puts on you. He's so young yet and hopefully he gets it sooner than later. I am very happy to see that young Tigs is visiting though. What great timing to help you divert your focus for bits of time. ((hugs))
                      Miss Ruby I put some pics on FB from our visit. Hope your day with Tay is better.
                      Grateful I'm going to check that site out again today. Thanks. How is your shepherd doing?
                      Mama~this is unlike you. Hope you are doing ok. Please check in....
                      Funny Bird~I missed you this morning.
                      Mr. T and Tony~g'day!
                      Went to bed early last night and slept well for 6 hours then went to the bathroom and the sleep fairy had taken a hike. So I did laundry, opened mail, brought wood in, coloured my hair-not again-never did get to it yet. Anyways, still have a full day ahead and starting to feel like it's nap time. Yeah right.
                      Oh SSH:wavin:
                      Have a great day All!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Grateful;1014369 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY7l6DyMJo0[/video]]YouTube - Twisted Sister "The Christmas Song"

Here you go, Roger. Now do I get 80% off??????

Cookies...cookies.....me wants cookies.....
                        :H:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning all ! New month.....cont. the fight ! I think I'll turn over ! ha! Tony
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm still here and I want 80% off too Rog I will even throw in some cookies - Grateful doesn't have any of those!!! Must leave!!

Sun xxx

Comment

Will feed you for work, Rog!!
                              When I sit facing my computer screen, I'm looking out a bank of 6'x6' windows. My deer herd is feeding about 200 feet from me. Until they move, they are camoflaged completly in the woods. They pick up their heads occasionally and look towards me, like 'WHAT?' We also have a pair of crows that live just outside the house. Very brash, bold creatures!!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X