The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey people. Sorry I've been away for a while. I won't bore you with my drama. Been dealing with alot a crap. Anyway I hope everyone is doing ok. Off to work. Talk to you soon. Zach

Comment

good morning sunny grateful and trapp everyone hang in there opperation drop OFF WENT as plan will hear something bye late this eveing .... ok so im all alone what to do what to do ladies party at my house ... well enjoy love and hugs
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Zach!! So good to see you back...yea, Zach is Back! Remember - you can vent to us....it won't bore us and it might help you to get it out, okay? Hugs to you, sweetie.

Roger-I'll be there in, oh, let's see.......if I drive....maybe 20 hours? Please keep us posted about Sue, okay?

Okay-roosters & goats fed.....now I am running late.....Bye for now.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

TRAPPED - wonderful to hear from you - look forward to seeing you back! And ROG - you are incorrigible - just dropped Sue off for surgery and there you are talking about partying - shame on you!! What time does the party start??? Cookies or Red Velvet Cake??

Off to work folks!

Hugs, Sun XX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
            Gosh its cold and the cat brought a mouse in through the cat door and I threw them both out and right back in she comes running all over. Had some computer trouble had to go change all my passwords and all took me all morning now I'm beat. Not really sure what happened my email sent everyone a mail i didnt send, changed mail blah blah....you havin a party T? What we gonna eat? Banannas? I hate to cook. We always eat out xmas.....hey Grateful my cat sucks my neck and she is 6 or 7. I gotta get started gonna be gettin busy one has academic bowl practice today I gotta pick and other has drama I gotta pic then tomorrow I got jazz band and then 1 has play tomorow night and st both have district honor band tryouts out of town then I gotta gig in another town then back here for 2nd show of play oh my.....b

Comment

wow you have alot on your plate bird ... have fun enjoy
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Mama here...being lazy as hell. I have turned into such a slug...just want to sleep all the time.
                Sounds like every one is good....
                Goota go renew tags for car with last bit of money....no tickets needed...
                Have to go to Georgia this weekend to work for my dad...paint garage, clean closets, etc...to earn $15 per hour...that was his response when i asked him for help....
                may not see me much this weekend,but i will be taking antatbuse....promise
                Bird....that unhappy cat looks just like mine!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning Jammers,
                  Rog hope things go well for Sue. Sending healing thoughts. Bird you are just too funny and BUSY too. I guess a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do though. I remember similar days...
                  Cleaned til midnight then up at 7:30 and cleaned some more. I hate cleaning but I love the results. Still miles of stuff to go through, but I can't and won't give up this time. Going to do a lot of burning or trashing in the few weeks and re-claim my house!!
                  Ruby--I hope you get to go back to the cabin for another break before Christmas. Rest up for the coming festivities.
                  Trapped glad you checked in and wishing you the best with your struggles.
                  Grateful--good Lord I've forgotten what you told me about your dog again! Sheesh....will read back soon. Damn CRS!
                  Sweet Sunni--are the cookies gone yet??
                  Nora hope you're having fun with Tigs and your son is coming to terms with his situation.
                  Hi SSH, K9, Tracy, ok...ALL JAMMERS!!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

trapped..I was just about to send you an email....

Comment

hey RC!!

Comment

Hey Mama~~sounds good going to get a change of scenery, pace, see your folks and make a bit of money! Have fun!! xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi everyone,
                          Just wanted to check in and say "good morning" to you all! One week ago was a night of shame and danger for me, I don't want to think about it, but I force myself to...I don't want to forget how UGLY drinking can get, not to mention dangerous. I'm so lucky and grateful that I didn't hurt myself or anyone else when I stupidly drove drunk last Thursday. Ok, I don't mean to be a downer here!
                          Hope everyone has a great day!
                          K9
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Morning everyone. I am sorry that I haven't been around. Just dealing with all the crap in my head. So, I'm back. I'm late for work but will be back later. :l:l
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey, Zacharooni!! I've been missing you.Vent away, we do.
                              Grateful, Bird, you and you're sucky cats need to get out more! :H I mean, I have to be careful or I get tongue sugar from my doggies (and I don't like kisses from anyone who uses their tongues for toilet paper!) but REALLY!
                              I got a computer virus too, cost me $100 and hours on the phone with Pakistani's. I complained so much they thre in another 6 months of antivirus, but DANG!
                              Sue should be out of surgery now, I hope, and Rog, I'm like you - make them keep her there as long as possible.
                              RC, babe, I'm just getting to all my e-mails, dog batheing, medicating. I bathed Sadie the other day, then she went out with Hubs and rolled in deer s*@t, so had to wear a mask and do it again.
                              MB, when does hubby start his new job? When you start back home (Sunday?) call me! Maybe we can meet somewhere on your drive for a cup of coffee. Not sure when I'll get to leave for cabin, still have lots of business to take care of.
                              Sunni, thanks for all the PMs - we have work to do!
                              Swanny, Tony, Biz, speak up here please. K-9, where are you today? And Fennel, our occasional poster. Must check on Dos Gatos.
                              I posted a lot of funny Christmas songs and videos last night when I couldn't sleep till 3 AM, so check them out. I especially (with my wicked sense of humor) love 'There's Something Stuck Up In The Chimney'.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Nora, darling, just about to PM you. This too shall pass.
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X