The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, seriously Sunny...ARE YOU OK?? You're just messin with us right??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Uh, oh, where did she go? Seems like it's just you and me, RC. Sunny-where are you now? Trying to chew gum and pat your tummy???
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

SUNNI BUNNI PLEASE EXPLAIN BOOBS......DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE GETTING ANY NEW ONES OR IS THIS ANOTHER PROPER ENGLISH THNG.....

ps...thanks for the concern RC and Grateful....I hate that feeling of being unable to control your emotions...scares the shit out of me which just makes it worse!
        RC...going to Dad's is an issue...I asked him for financial help...(bear in mind he is wealthy) and he said the best he could do was have me come do chores for $15/hour. I have to drive two hours to get there...I am over it now but a few days ago I was PISSED and hurt....so off I go to paint like a 14 year old teenager...not a 29 :H:H year old woman
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

i am here chickies

Comment

Hi, Jan. I completely understand about your Dad situation...I would be hurt too - like you said, it's not like you are a little kid or teenager and you wouldn't ask unless absolutely necessary.....

Comment

RC - I am fine - I have been trying to do it for AGES and could never work out how to do it - you and Grateful's responses made my tummy hurt with laughing though!! Really cracked me up.

Now, I am going to put on the correct Worzel Gummidge head (google it) and get serious. Ruby - I am totally totally confused about your family tree!!! However, if it makes you happy then it makes me happy!! I am really pleased for you. That is great.

Grateful - I am so sorry that you felt like that a couple of weeks ago - you have my number - I am hurt that you didn't call me - you KNOW that I have broad shoulders - the lady in Sears told me to take the shoulder pads out of the sweater I was trying on (it didn't have shoulder pads in it) - I am ALWAYS here for you. Jan - that goes for you too - if all you do is sob on the other end of the phone, I am here. I will know it is you from the caller ID. I can make the right noises and commiserate with you. Please my friends - that is what we are here for. One day I might need YOU on the other end of the phone and I would feel a whole lot better calling you knowing that you had called me in your hour of need!!! I hate when one of us is hurting - I know there often isn't a lot we can do, but we can be here and often that is all that we need - someone to listen to us. someone to hear us. I love you all and am here.

Okay, serious Worzel Gummidge head off. I am off to make Lemon Crystallized Ginger cookies. Back later - but if anyone needs to call me - I am here. hugs to all.

Love, Sun XXXX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

yes...and if I dont go I look like a selfish spoiled brat that is looking for a handout....what is it about parents and spouses...they ALWAYS find your most touchy spot and then JAMB their finger into it!!!
                thanks Grateful...I should be a master painter in a few weeks so Roger and i will head that way and do any odd jobs for everyone!!!

Comment

Jan - I will PM you about my new boobs! Grateful asked me if I was going to post pictures of them! SO tacky!! LOL

Love, Sun xxxx
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh, here we go with the promise of Lemon Ginger cookies again...........I've heard that before, you Worzel Gummidge.......YOU SCARED ME!!

Comment

sunni, my love, i cry on you all the damn time....and you did not explain the boobs.....off to google wazza caggabe head or whatever u just said

Comment

i really get to see some boobs??? Besides mine?? when I stand in front of the mirror I cannot see them anymore b/c they hand below the counter top:upset::upset::H

Comment

I can't see mine because I don't have any.......:upset::upset::upset:

Oh, I hope we don't scare the men away!!

Comment

So, Sunny is a scarecrow with interchangeable heads......girlfriend, you are in a silly mood today!!
                            and I bet you're just teasing about those cookies again.....

Comment

why should we..they don't have any either!!!! ( I hope!!)
                              By the way, Rog...are you hame with Sue yet??
                              I google Warzel and he's a talking scarecrow, but I am lost for once
                              but at least I knew what a BJ was sunni!!!:H:H:H

Comment

me want cookie

Comment

Working...
                                X