The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubywillow;1017083 wrote: It's HOARDER pack rat, you nut!!!
    oh i knew i forgot something there ...heheheheh LMAO
    WELCOME MARY nice to meet ya just grab a seat and kick back read and post where ever on your mind cant wait to get to know ya ...
    love and hugs one and all
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Ok..........I've been doing the Christmas thing.....decorating and all.....Ho[pe everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit....( Not spirits ! ha!) ( This is not my home......Ha! ) Tony
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Evening Jammers. Lazy day. Slept in and decided to stay home as it was Santa Clause parade day and it's usually pretty quiet that day. Did some mail, tended the fire, played with doggies, big nap and that's all she wrote.
        What's with the bag SSH?? The mind GOGGLES HAHA SUN nannernannernanner
        Is that house in your neighbourhood Tony? What fun for the kids.
        Your typing does give a good laugh Rog.
        Thanks for the pm Sunny. You're such a sweetie.
        Miss Ruby hope you rested today so you can come and kick my butt!! Be glad when my friend is home and I take my wine to her house again. I really helps in the accountability dept and the forced thought process before hand. Think I will start my drink tracker up again too.
        Hi MaryJane. Come on back and join in. Ask questions and share your journey.
        Nora hope you're feeling better now. Grateful, Bird, Zach and everyone I've missed hope you're well. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

boggles RC BOGGLES
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Well RC, now that is cleared up - I am home from work. WELCOME Mary jane - we are sort of a crazy bunch here - but we are a loveable bunch too - just jump in and join us - you are SO welcome. My OLDER sister Ruby is a sort of Mother hen around here -- actually probably too old to be a mother hen, but she rules the roost along with Rog (T). We all REALLY take note of what she says (well most of the time anyway) (well, maybe sometimes) (well now and then). Anyway - we would love to have you just pop in and say hi again. Where are you?

It seems to have been a very quiet thread today - probably 'cos I wasn't here. And of course, 'cos Jan wasn't here either. Work was really busy which was a good thing. I LOVE the public. (can you tell my tongue is in my cheek?). We were due to close in two minutes and three chaps came in so I said to them "We are about to close" - they looked at me and said "Well, we didn't want to spend any money in here anyway". They have obviously NEVER worked in retail!! I think I am getting cynical in my old age. I think everyone should work at least one Christmas season in retail!! Vent over.

Rog - how is Sue? Hope she is feeling better? Is she home yet? Are you taking good care of her? Pampering her she deserves to be pampered? Ruby will come and get you if you don't look after her properly. Rog - you are naughty and I think you misspell words on purpose sometimes! But it was funny!

I suppose I should think about getting ready for bed. I am meeting a couple of friends for breakfast at 7.00 in the morning - they both work retail too and they both worked tonight. Are we daft or what! I need to unwind - I will never get to sleep yet!

RC - maybe it is a good idea to get the drink tracker up and running. Glad that you had a lazy day though - they are always good for the soul!

I am going to go and - well, I am not sure what I am going to go and do - I know - wrap my pressies for my friends for tomorrow morning as I know I won't have time in the morning! Love and hugs to all. god Bless too,

love, Sun XXX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning .......already?????? Ohhhh. Oh well - good morning to everyone that happens along - I am off to breakfast in a little while with my friends. Back later. I am finding it awfully difficult to type this morning - keep having to retype words! Guess my head is not properly awake yet! Oh well - it is Sunday and it is a good day - Happy Sunday to ALL,

love and Hugs, Sun xx

Comment

Hi all
                Well am I the 1st one up? I guess Sun is out with Maggie. I have never worked in retail. It sounds awful to me and I don't deal well with people. I have never worked at any job where I had to deal with people. Well, that was funny what those guys said though Sun.....Rubes maybe you could use the tile for mosaics or something and the toilet to plant flowers in and it would be a good thing.I wish someone would dump a load of lumber in my yard...Nora just get back in the swing of things. I sucked down a couple beers last night myself. If I could just do it like that all the time would be ok, but when it gets away from occasional well you know what happens....Had a really long day yesterday and don't think I've ever been that tired in my life. Have a million pics to go through of it all and hey when we got home there was 200$ in the mail from my friend 100 for me and 50 each for the kids to shop with. I'm always been kinda lucky like that, things work out. Kids will want to shop today, more driving.. Gonna go root through the pics and hey welcome Maryjane...just talk away....b hey everytime I take to long to post it won't let me post it says I have to log in again I had to copy and paste

Comment

Morning Bird - must have been a cross post!
                  LOL!!!!! I am off - back later!!

Love, Sun xx

Comment

here goes yesterday and see my feather drum I covered in burlap and feathers and it barely weighs anything

Comment

Morning Jammers,
                      Gogs (hehe Sunny-typo but thought I'd leave it) had me up at 7:30. Just getting ready to be productive. Sunny you should get more sleep! I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice to be able to gather for breakfasts once a week or month? Retail has been even tougher the last couple of years as people have been tightening their belts and they're frustration comes out rather insensitively at times. Those that have been in retail are much more understanding.
                      Bird I think I get a sense of what you've done to your drum. It looks so cool. Maybe you could post a closer shot?
                      Whether you're relaxing, working or playing today hope you enjoy it All! xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

1good morning sunshine and bird ... yeah i wish someone would dump a load of wood here too ...
                        well sue has been home a day now and she has just been kickin back and relaxing sleeping mostly ...
                        but all and all ok ...and me im doing ok ... well have a great day now alll you MIA GET YOUR ASSES HERE AND CHECKIN PLEASE
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning to you to Rog.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good morning to you too Rog. :P)

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning all! Don't know what kind of day we have here today because I just woke up. :H I've got some kind of catch in my back. My niece has her back out. And, we have to drive for about 3 hours to pick up my great-niece today. She was visiting a friend. Oh well - will prove interesting.
                              Really loved the pic of the drum. Bird, you are so creative. I don't think I have a creative bone in my body.
                              I laughed when you were talking about the toilet. A couple streets over, somebody has left a toilet sitting out by a fire hydrant. Unbelievable. It's been there for over a week. So gross!
                              Well - I'm going to cruise around and try to get caught up with everyone. It's been hard to get on here. But, I think of you all!:h
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning RC, Rog and Nora - well, all this toilet talk, so I had better join in too - I cleaned mine this morning! Actually RC it was quite good with the sleep - I woke up one minute before my alarm went off so I must have been in the perfect place sleep cycle wise! I feel pretty good and will not go anywhere near the sofa today! I have my list of things-to-do and have already crossed off a couple of things! Go Me.

Rog - give Sue a hug from me and tell her I wish her better. lots of healing thoughts coming her way too - keep up with the pampering or Rubes will get you.

Nora - sorry to hear about your back - awful when you have a long car ride ahead too - hope it feels better for you.

off to do the next thing on my list - back later.

Hugs, Sun xx

Comment

Working...
                                X