The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL RC Not a word - not. a. word. And on that, I am off to bed. I have managed to stay up all day without a nap - am going to have a cup of decaf tea and go to bed. Have to be up early for a meeting in the morning then back home then back to work for the closing shift. oh, I am SO ready for bed. Night everybody - sleep tight and see you all tomorrow.

Hugs, Sun XX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I will give details in the morning....worked my butt off like a maid and got paid $120...but I keep telling myself it's $120 i didn't have before I went up there.
      Cleaned and organized all kitchen cabinets. Cleaned and organized HUGE pantry. Hauled all christmas decorations down from attic. Put them all up. Put all boxes back in attic. Cleaned, organized and swept Dad's garage. DAMN...I'm tired and happy to be home. Going back next weekend to paint bathroom.
      Everyone sounds good....I really did miss you guys..I felt out of sorts without my computer and my lifeline.....
      Sunngling into bed with good book...want to catch up with everybody tomorrow
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1017720 wrote: Rog - destifer??? LOL - I love you!!!
        ok think of the word the would decode that word....lmao... i cant believe it ill have to look for the word i dont have all day but most untill 330 then a have one quiky job to do later ladies LMAO
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

get some good rest mamalove and big hugs girl

Comment

Please is anybody around /????

Comment

SSH I'm just awake. Your pm box is full. What's wrong?:l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Sweet Swannie...I hope you are okay.....remember I am always thinking and praying for you...sorry I haven't been around for a few days..you can always pm me any time or email me, okay? :l:l:h

Good morning, RC. I hope you have a great day! It's so cold and windy here I feel like I am in Canada!!

I just wanted to clarify that Vicki hasn't posted yet - but I know she was supposed to get back home from Mexico on Saturday or Sunday...just wanted her to know that we all missed her and are glad that she is back.....so you guys weren't going crazy, okay???

Once again, I am running to get ready for work...I miss talking with you all....feeling a bit stressed or in melt down mode again today.....so much going on and I just wish I could run away...oh, what is wrong with me?

Oh, well, I love you guys.
                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Morning Grateful! Sorry you're feeling anxious. Take a few minutes to breathe deep and reflect on your blessings. Like you're not in Canada!:l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I'm off to work and its freezing and I don't wanna go but need the money get back later

Comment

i am here with a scarf around my neck cause it;s chilly!!!

Comment

Now to start your day off right

Comment

swanny i just try to pm you your box is full what going on ..
                          mama i like the way you start your day heheheheh
                          grateful yes just deep breath try to get some just you time girl no matter what ... you cant take care of everyone if you are going crazy yourself .. so please take care of yourself ...
                          bird have a great day and RC STAY WARM ....
                          love and hugs and try to enjoy your day

Comment

wake up everbody...hi ho sweet rog

Comment

Dang, MB, I'd had paid you more than that to come help me with my organizing and decorating! Is your Dad's picture in the dictionary under Grinch?? :H
                              Gotta plan my shopping list for the cookie bake. Wish daughter's kids could be here, but I may plan a day up there to cook with them later.
                              Just saw a disturbing news piece on internet drugs being counterfeited. Very scary stuff!
                              Maybe I should make a 'Roger Dictionary'. dkanvide,a'boikynf skcuhe/dkjjklau??
                              Swanny, we're here now. So sorry to miss you last night hon.Get in touch today, OK?
                              Morning everyone else, gotta get my day going! Later roomies.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

i know rubes...ridiculous isn't it
                                yes, i like the idea of a roger-ric-anary
                                dhowier.dp3or1[$?fmnweklpr pk...get thise asseds in gear. woefho1fwlqeirh&^*dgfvbkqwef

Comment

Working...
                                X