The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not touching THAT one with a barge pole!!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1018177 wrote: I am not touching THAT one with a barge pole!!!!
      ahhhhhhhhhh come on
      sunshine play pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee take a good guess
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I KNOW what it is and NO - I won't play!!!!!
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1018196 wrote: I KNOW what it is and NO - I won't play!!!!!
          i dont think you do hehehehehe take a guess and if you did you would post it so come on girl

Comment

I do and I won't

Comment

Ask Ruby!!

Comment

I have to go and dip my cookies in chocolate anyway LOL

Comment

GOGGLING MY MIND!!:nutso:

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Alright Rog - if it makes you happy...........VOLUPTUOUS

lol !!!!!

Comment

well i was going to give you the answer but decided not too .. too much funn boggling the mind ... maybe someone out the lurking might come up with the answer... so remember some letters are right some are wrong and one or two are missing ... good luck

Comment

yeah baby there you go Voluptuous means "suggesting sensual pleasure by fullness and beauty of form" ? in other words, "attractively curvy."

It comes from the Latin word for "pleasure."

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1018213 wrote: Alright Rog - if it makes you happy...........VOLUPTUOUS

lol !!!!!
                          but tell me how many times did you google it and it came up with some crazy stufff heheheheh have a great after noon

Comment

Didn't google it at all - know how your spelling works and how your mind works!!!!!!!!

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1018222 wrote: Didn't google it at all - know how your spelling works and how your mind works!!!!!!!!
                              now thats a new to me sue doesnt even know how it works she been trying for now 10 years ..
                              lol love ya now wheres the cookies

Comment

Keeping some for Hubs and taking some to work with me. Every time Hubs has seen me this morning I have been on the computer - he has just asked me if I have an addiction!!! LOL

Hugs, Sun xx

Comment

Working...
                                X