The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK the phone is ringing amen got two appt tomorrow well three includes sue app at doc and hey word of mouth seem to still be out there one was a a refferal from someone i already work for ... nso crossing my fingers toes legs so sorry no sex tonight hehehe ...hoping for the best ...

that awesome mama and well yeah long drive but you will be working guess that what counts right now
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

and i can believe i have no takers on that word .. guess its too hard for you smart and very strong willed ladies ... oh yeah im pushing come on take the bait ladies and gent ,any lurkers out there

Comment

Awesome T! So happy for you. You too Mama, this one sounds real promising for you. Sorry it's so far but you can still put resumes out in the meantime.

Where oh where is Miss Ruby??

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

plagiarism keeps coming to mind T but I'm pretty sure that's not it.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

not even close RC

Comment

optimisum?
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I REALLY am not built for shopping. First, one of the clerks was a 'B' who ducked out on 3 months rent and damages in a rental, then while I was trying to look through a huge tub of discount DVD's a 3 year old in the cart next to me kept whacking everything with a plastic hanger, not a word from the BIG momma and other woman with her. She hit me finally, then seconds later barely missed me again when I reached for a disc. I blurted out 'Don't you hit me again!', and you could see the hair stand up on that big woman. She didn't say anything till I finally gave up and walked away, then started loudly telling the others I had yelled at her baby. Crap. THEN, I took a rental check to the bank, and it was bad (it's over the felony bad check limit!), so I did what I had to and came home. Bah HUMBUG!! I'll shop online from now on.
                Great to see you back Vick. Beautiful pics, you look great with that 'old man'. :H RC, that's fabulous news. I've got your back, babe!!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;1019048 wrote: optimisum?
                  heheheheheh NOT EVEN CLOSE...I WONDER HOW much time i should give you ladies to figure out this one

Comment

Ruby.....Big hugs to you....:l:l:l
                    As I said earlier, I do not like shopping....especially in crowds.

Roger...my mind is tired......I'm going crazy trying to figure out that word..only came up with "menopause"........which is how I feel right now........ugggggggg
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Oh, and I forgot when the 'honey wagon' (pumps out portable toilets) pulled out in front of me and almost caused a horrible mess!
                      My last attempt, Rog - EXPLOSION. You got me on that one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ruby..that sounds awful....
                        Rog - I have no idea but my headache may be making my brain not work
                        so you guys 2 hours on the road every day is worth it??? plus the property is for sale.....that does not always mean good things for existing staff....
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

POLESLIME???

Comment

gota look out for those honey pots Rubes!!!

Comment

Grateful;1019080 wrote: Ruby.....Big hugs to you....:l:l:l
                              As I said earlier, I do not like shopping....especially in crowds.

Roger...my mind is tired......I'm going crazy trying to figure out that word..only came up with "menopause"........which is how I feel right now........ugggggggg
                              oh sorry grateful hope you feel better ... i dont like the cold weather ...but when you get home take a nice hot bath and please get some you time just lock the door behind you ... BUT NOT EVEN CLOSE TOO WAY OUT IN THERE

Comment

mama bear;1019091 wrote: POLESLIME???
                                omg come on ladies come on back home and now think about what started this whole thing about words and how they are spelled .. THERES A HINT ...now get busy

Comment

Working...
                                X