The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Rubes...what did you unload on him?? What has you so frustrated? You know you adore him...
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey Rubes - I'm really sorry. I know I'll never be able to retire so at least I won't be home with hubby. :H My niece told me that I have the patience of a saint the other day after watching me deal with him. :H
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good morning, my dear sweet family! My computer was tied up all day yesterday and last night downloading my 364 pics to Walgreens for printouts! I finally got it back! I am drowning in all my lists of things to do! I haven't uploaded any pics to fb and my daughter has all hers posted! The laundry is so bad, I can't even see my washer and dryer! One thing at a time just like one day at a time is my only answer, with God's help, of course.
        Maslow, I am so very sorry that you lost your job right here at Christmas and Panno, I am praying for you, too, sweet girl. Time heals all wounds...what a crock! You have to deal with all the pain soberly before it actually goes away. MB, I am so happy you are listening to Joyce Meyers! She is truly awesome and really speaks to my heart. Grateful and I are both listening to them, too. We actually listen to each cd twice to let it really soak in. RC and Sunshine, I will be praying that you have the power to put down the cigs. I know how hard it is and I dread doing it on Jan 1, but I will and we all can quit anything if we only try and really want to. Roger, I'm too tired and too stupid to play the word game. I can play wheel of fortune good, though. I am glad Sue is doing better. Please keep us updated. Ruby, it is funny you calling Paul an old man, because he is actually 3 years younger than me and there have been times people would ask us if he was my father LOL or they would offer him senior citizens discounts! I am so sorry you feel bad, sweet Ruby. I do the same thing, write Paul letters because when I try to talk, he doesn't listen, he just becomes so defensive. OK, it looks like everyone needs a good laugh today, so here is some pics I took in a bar on the ocean called Coconuts. I hope you all have a good day. I'm off to clean house and tackle laundry! Love you all, Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hey Girls--no hubby or retirement! You'll get there Ruby.:l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hi Vicki! Doing an urge surf for a smoke right now. Going to make that tea and get away from the computer.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I HATE PHOTOSHOP! I was using it pretty easily before I left. I dunno if they changed it, but now I can't get the picture sizing right and I have waisted 2 hours on posting these pics. Sorry about the BIG boobs pic! I hope somebody laughed! Now I am off to do laundry! Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,

Comment

Vick, it's so good to see YOU being the one offering all the support here! You looked so beautiful in your great pics, and Paul is a lucky man, so tell him I said so!! Great to have you safe at home, albeit buried in laundry. I'm good, tay's here cleaning (for a fee) but I get to sneak in questions/suggestions/advice during this time, and HEY, I end up with clean floors!! Besides, I adore her, all my babies, and I'll keep on stepping as long as I can just to spend time with them all.
                Swanny, I so miss you, honey, and have had some special time in my meditation for you over the last few days. I know you're suffering all over again, but this will get better, less sharp, and you can make it. Love you.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

tlrgs;1019499 wrote: ok heres another one '''sqsepiutdiealy'''good luckand here a another hint The practice of using long words.
                  i cant believe this one is too hard for you ladies and gent and lurkers out there come on
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Oh, since you put it that way, how about "sesquipedality"..............

I use that word at least 10x a day..........(not).....

You are really challenging my otherwise abused mind.....
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Roger...WTF??? You know all of have half pickled brains!!!:H:H
                      Ruby, I did not mean to make light of your frustrations. I hope you didn;t take it that way.
                      Marriage is hard work......trust me, I know

ps..Vicki....the boobs were hysterical!!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I was so busy reading the signs that I missed the boobs!!!!:H:H
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Grateful;1019650 wrote: Oh, since you put it that way, how about "sesquipedality"..............

I use that word at least 10x a day..........(not).....

You are really challenging my otherwise abused mind.....
                          sesquipedality

PRONUNCIATION:
                          (ses-kwi-pi-DAL-i-tee)

MEANING:
                          noun: The practice of using long words.

ETYMOLOGY:
                          From Latin sesqui- (one and a half) + ped- (foot). First recorded use: 1759

AWESOME JOB GRATEFUL BABY the mind is a trairable thing to waste

Comment

"trairable"....is that another word of the day, Rog? oh, wait, do you mean terrible?:H

Unfortunately, my mind is already wasted...and getting worse each day it seems...maybe it will improve with your daily word challenges!!!
                            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

hehehehe love ya grateful now get some good rest and stay warm ... im GETTING THE HEATERS OUT .,,,

Comment

Whoever fixed my big boobs, thank you so much! Can you do operations, too? Both me and my daughter need one! I don't know if it is my stupidity or my very slow internet service, but pictures really take up too much of my time and patience and make me cuss, which I hate! I dunno what is wrong with my computer. While I am typing, different programs pop up over my letter and I have to stop and close them! WTF??? Here's a word for you, Roger.... DETARTSURF!!! Going to drink hot tea to relax from this stupid computer and do some laundry!!! Sorry to bitch. Hey, did I tell ya....I HATE COMPUTERS! I love you all, Vicki

Comment

Working...
                                X