The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Back jan - Exercise is good for you LOL!

Hugs, Sun XXX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

birdy dont you dare wish for snow ..lol sunshine glad you decide to not go and risk driving in that mess ...
      ruby baby glad to hear things are well ...
      mama work it baby work it lol
      and well was able to bid on that job and its a nice big four bedrooms and 21/2 bath house that needs repaint and lots of light replace and small things here and there a pretty penny really ..
      but crossing my fingers and hoping for the best seems posting these adds are working and getting listed really is helping alot more and more calls thank god ...
      right now the line is open and no place to work so im holding everything before spending anything ..
      just send anthony home very happy and payed nicely with some extar for him and his brother so they can do some xmas shopping ... so all is well and im praying ..
      oh and sue is doing fine today mostly sleeping and her voice is getting better and she is healing good ..
      well love and hugs one and all stay strong and keep shifting forward and keep your asses in gear
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Sorry folks been hanging around Ha! ........Hopefully I can contribute more these next days. I hope everyone is doing fine. Keep a Jammin' man ! Tony
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD;1021740 wrote: Sorry folks been hanging around Ha! ........Hopefully I can contribute more these next days. I hope everyone is doing fine. Keep a Jammin' man ! Tony
          hey IAD you feeling ok .. that pic can give one too many idea's of how you are thinking
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm good......just a bad choice of pic's ! Ha! Tony
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Family:groupluv:

Im not sure when i last was here but i remember being in a bad place and since then ive had meltdown...i might add iam still AF....for some reason i was determind not to go back on my word...
              I did however spend all my time popping sleeping pills so that i could just escape and curl up under my duvet ...bit like a big bear hibernating till spring...
              There comes a time when you realise that self pity is not a pleasant trait to have ...did i feel better?? not really..felt numb....so in a moment of madness i did something that i thought would give me something to moan about and i self harmed...
              There you go...
              Iam writing this from the libary because broadband is a luxury i cant afford right now...iam hopefully getting a pay as you go dongle before christmas so i will be able to keep in touch...

No festive things here...no tree or decs,no presents or fancy food...in fact iam spending the time at the homeless shelter ...the only wish i have for santa is that all my friends have a good time,have good health and take good care xxxx

Comment

Swannie..I am here..want to talk???
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Thanks MB....hows you?

Comment

I'm ok, but worried sick about you. Did you hurt yourself??

Comment

I don't know anything about self harm except that it is a cry for help. Are you talking with anyone> I can only imagine how much pain you are in especially this time of year.

Comment

It is a hard time but we will soon be in a new year..
                        I have my alcohol councillor ...i got a meeting in 20 mins

Comment

ok baby...please keep talking to us....
                          we all worry about you and love you to pieces....
                          do you still have my cell number?

Comment

Thankyou MB...im glad you were here to talk to(must be early for you)
                            Please give my love to the others
                            xxxxx

Comment

OK Family....I am back. Did you miss me???
                              We arrived at Dad's about 8:30 Saturday morning. Mom and Dad were out to breakfast.
                              Clay (youngest son) climbed over fence and opened door for us just as Mom was pulling up. She had two black teen agers with her that she was tutoring for the high school state exam. They worked on American History all day. (I DO have to give her credit for that)
                              Anyhoo....
                              Bret, Clay and I removed everything from their closet. It's a huge double closet with ALOT of custom built in cabinets. I washed all the 8inch baseboards and painted all the trim. Bret and Clay painted all the walls and all those darn little nooks and crannies of the built ins. There was beagle hair everywhere that kept sticking in my oil paint. GRRRRRRR
                              Then we moved to the vantiy area, bath area, and toilet room. We worked till 6pm. All clothes were rehung, all shoes returned, all hidden valuables put back in hidey holes. Dad has shoes he hasn't worn in so long that I had to dust them! DUST SHOES??
                              My back hurt so bad I could barely walk. (I have arthritis in my lower back..wah, wah)
                              About mid day, Mom yells...."Jan please prepare lunch for all of us"
                              She has a very high pitched shriek that cuts right thru me.
                              SO...I stopped painting, had to wash all the OIL based paint off with mineral spirits, and proceed to prepare lunch for Mom, her students and everyone else.
                              I didn;t mind making lunch, but I felt like Alice on the Brady Bunch. All that was missing was my apron and maid bonnet. AND - everybody wanted something different.
                              Queen Mom sat at the dining room table the whole time. DAMN...I sound like a whiney brat, dont I?
                              After lunch, it was back to baseboards.
                              Oh, while I was eating Mom very loudly shushed me...she couldn't concentrate. I was quietly talking with my father, but I guess it was too loud for her.
                              He is suffering horribly from shingles and I was questioning him about his pain meds. But I was shushed..in front of God and everybody...
                              SO...after dinner, I took a shower and fell into bed.
                              Sunday we got up and Bret and Clay finished a few things and Mom gave me a PILE of ironing. Time to pull out Alice Brady costume again. She sat and sipped hot tea and wrote Christmas cards.

Dad gave us $250 cash and said to email him and let know how much more he owes us.
                              Then we drove the hour and a half home. Enough said......

OK - let's see.
                              - Sunnibunni had a meltdown and I was not here for her and I feel awful about that. And I want some cookies.
                              - Sunnibunni also pulled a Michael Jackson a while back. TOO FUNNY!! Rubes....I knew what you were talking about!!
                              - Rubes is baking cookies with babies:h
                              - Sweet Roger is keeping the ladies calm
                              - Tony is attending wrestling matches
                              - RC is trying to stay warm. How much snow do you have now?? I will be worrying....
                              - Bird is at the mall...YUCK
                              - Vicks is cleaning and SOBER YAYA:goodjob:
                              - Swannie is having a sad time and needs us....:l:l
                              - Did I miss anyone??
                              Off to get more coffee and prolly go back to sleep since I am up so darn early

ps...if anyone doesn't understand my "black"teenager comment, let me know. There is a history between my mother and I and I was just trying to describe the situation. No offense meant to anyone.

Comment

Hi all
                                Geez Swan be careful. You are a real sweetheart and don't want you to hurt. We are here for you.....mb your parents sound...well...I hate to say. My mom was pure hell to live with. I left the day I graduated high school.....cold this a.m. I lve the sound of the wind and tried to stay awake to listen. Will get all bundled up and go out walking in a bit. Love to see the leaves blowing around...eating little candy bars this morning, this is not good will give me sort of a hangover feeling after awhile...later

Comment

Working...
                                X