The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunnibunni...got the books today! Thanks sweetheart!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1022824 wrote: sunnibunni...got the books today! Thanks sweetheart!
      Huh? Damn black outs. Ohhh wait - not talking to me! :H

Hiyas, dear peeps!
      Need to read back.. what trouble have you got yourself into again, Rubes??? :tsk:

It's been a long boring, very much over due-ish paper work-ish day here.. yuck. Got bills paid, too so now I'm broke AND grumpy. *sigh* On the bright side... I did find my desk! I just KNEW it was under here somewhere! :H

I'm off to find/cook some grub now... have a lovely evening, everyone!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

im sorry didnt mean to miss you GG ... and thats great i just cleaned off ,my desk too .. great when we can fine what we need .. but it will only last a day or two lol
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

mama bear;1022822 wrote: take care of your baby Rubes.....
          hi sweet roger
          how are you feeling now mama you ready to get to work on something else .. there a four bedrooms 21/ bath house that i might need sa good helper on... im still crossing my fingers on i get the job and ill give the guy a call sometime next week to see whats up ... are you ready lol

Comment

Hi jan - glad it came before they said it would - hope you got a laugh from the tinned pud! Love and hugs, Sun xx
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thanks, Rog, but we don't have well-houses, and houses are well-insulated. This was underground, fixed and done. Had a nice chat with the nurse who called back, told her we weren't interested in him coming back in, need a referral to a REAL doctor who treats this stuff, not black heads, (sorry, I'm mad at them!)
              Made Hubs a steak, eggs, biscuit and gravy dinner. He's a happy boy. So all is well here. Always feel sorry for him when I know he's in pain. And I despise doctors who make millions each year and don't treat people well who need them. I SO worry about the elderly, the medically challenged, who don't know how to fight for the best treatment they can get.
              Bet is sitting next to me, eyeing my steak with unadorned lust, so I should eat some before she gets it. I'm happy with the biscuits and gravy, eggs, right T!?
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Not connected

Sorry, I'm taking a quick break from working. Just thinking this song may connect with some. Hey, don't go here if you aren't a die heart country fan!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikaQjJPMFCE&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Amber Digby - You're Still On My Mind

Comment

Gday everyone,

Just roaming around the boards saying hello to everyone. Hope you are all doing well on your journey. Love and Strength, Saffxx
                  I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Saf, thanks for the check in!!!
                    Grace, I LOVE that song!!!
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wow, Saving..she is really good....that's the kind of country music I grew up with...even worked at "Sunset Park"....used to have country singers like Conway Twitty, Buck Owens....old timers.
                      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grate, we had a country concert venue mix near us of the oldies and newbies. A friend was sent to pick up George Jones at the airport, and he (George) had picked up 2 women in the meantime who had no appropriate clothes for the concert. Another friend's wife, who is a billionaire, took them to the Kessler's in our little town, then they all drove to the concert, and broke down on the way! :HGeorge was a lamb, when he was sober!
                        I saw Waylon and Jessie, Willie, Alabama there, in a sawdust floor tent.
                        sigpic

Comment

i dont mind country and still listen to it every now and again.. but i get tired of the songs that sound like i lost my dog to my ex or my ex and my dog are having a affair or billybobjoe and i dont care and when a new one comes out they play the hell out of it to where you get so tired of hearing it ...but i never get tired of listening to my santana and really loud when im in traffic ..
                          well thankx for the checkin sapp... hope everything is going good for you ...
                          saving thankx for the song ..
                          and well have a great night one and all love and hugs ...
                          keep those asses in gear

Comment

Checking in with my family..
                            Seems alot of you have some pretty bad weather...
                            Lots of cooking of cookies and tasty stuff and general gettig ready for the holidays
                            For those who are struggling..hang tough xxx
                            Sending love to all :groupluv:

Sunni xxx

Comment

Swannie...I have missed you so. I'm so glad to see you here!! I love you and think of you all the time!!:l:l:l
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Good Morning Grateful - and Swannie too - dear Swannie - so lovely to hear from you. Yes, we have had some cold weather! How are you doing? Maybe if you have enough time from the library computer you could PM me? I would love to know what is going on. Hugs and love to you my dear. Grateful - how are you today? Hope you are feeling okay? Are you managing to get some time to yourself??

RC - thank you!!

Bird, you should be along any time - those animals don't like to wait to be fed do they? which reminds me - I need to go and feed Maggie. I also need my morning cuppa. Love and hugs to all who are here and those who will be along shortly!!

Sun XX
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X