Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Hi all
    Well got my moms box all taped up and ready to go. Then one more box to get ready and then finished with boxes. Don't have anyone local except my little piano buddy to give to and I have lived here forever. Been pretty isolated since I had kids and dropped my party buddys... My youngest has her xmas concert tomorrow night and the eldest is not having a xmas concert. Thought that was strange but oh well...supposed to warm up a bit this weekend maybe I can finish my oven almost to the top now and then make a door. Who is ready for pizza?...hey Rubes eveybody down here lets their water drip all night so it wont freeze up.........b

Comment

hey sun x post

Comment

brrrrrrrr morning ...from icey forida this morning weather36 degressssssssssssssssssssss love and hugs now i have to go to one appt for sue at 10 later gators :l:l:l:l:l:h
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Bob's foster mum is bringing him over this morning to meet Maggie - I have to wake poor Hubs up after four hours sleep as she has to meet him too and have him meet Bob. Oh dear. Called into work to let them know i would be in an hour late too - don't think that went down too well either - they said "oh good, 'cos it will be busy later so it will be good that you can stay an hour extra " but I will be leaving normal time 'cos I don't want to leave the two dogs on their own longer than I have to. (Hubs will be leaving for work 2 hours after me). ooops.

Love, Sun xx
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning Jammers! Minus 16 /with windchill minus 23. Quit yer complainin!:welcome:

Hiya Saphy!! Hope all is well and the results of the MRI were encouraging. You're a great Mom! Even with those evil "kill you" thoughts!

SSH so good to hear you sounding cheerful and moving forward.:l

Tracy hope you check in soon!:h

Sunni, Ruby, T, Bird, Grateful, Nora and all shifters! Make a great day!xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning everyone.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Aw Nora--how are you doing darling?:l:l:l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The fact is that I read everyone's stories here and I have nothing to complain about. But....oh, I am not doing well at the moment.
                  I actually have not gone to work for 2 days. Called in sick. I usually go to work no matter what. But, just felt like I couldn't do it.
                  I have had a little sore throat but hubby got it and is really sick now. Then my Father-in-law was put in the hospital last night. We're trying to find out what's going on. Plus, if hubby needs to fly up there but he's sick and shouldn't be around him.
                  So, it's all a waiting game at the moment.
                  Thanks for listening to the dang pity party. :l
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Someone said to me a few years ago. Pity parties are ok, but only in 5 minute intervals! Take good advantage of your time off Nora. Rest and look after you please. There are lots of guided meditations on the net. Perhaps give that a go?
                    Hang in there.:l:l:l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning all ! Off to my interview and testing at Mt. Sinai Hospital. We'll get back with you all later. Keep a jammin' man ! Ha! Tony
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey Tony! Good luck!!!!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

hey...I am here....think I have a job...son stealing computer....be bacinabit
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am sort of here, too....Mama...I can't wait to hear about the job......

RC-I wanted to say thank you so much for your post to me yesterday and the book suggestion....I will definitely look for it.

Sunny-I can't wait to hear about Bob....."What about Bob?"...wasn't that a movie or something?

Hugs to everyone......
                            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

awesome sunshine enjoy the new family member ... RC stay warm girl .... nora hang in there girl things will workout im praying for you and yours ..
                              good luck IAD BUDDY....
                              HEY mama awesome do tell .. dont just leave us hanging like that ...
                              hey there grateful how are you
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Rog-I'm better today...so far at least....I got a lot of wise advice from my sweet friends here. Thank you so much for caring for me.
                                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                                X